Steven Beitashour @ Toronto FC | 2015/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
    Good enough to start for the greatest MLS team in history, but not good enough to start over some right back whose team got hammered 6-0 by a bunch of Emiratis (Ghafouri from Esteghlal).
    Thanks for your expert analysis, I hope CQ sees it differently.
    I could have played in beitashour spot and have the same result.. mls is a joke and Seattle didn't even have 1 shot on goal yesterday tfc is a great team and any competent rb can slot in on that team and they'd still win
    beitashour offers nothing offensively his crosses are decent he can't score and he isn't fast and defensively he is shaky
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      I could have played in beitashour spot and have the same result.. mls is a joke and Seattle didn't even have 1 shot on goal yesterday tfc is a great team and any competent rb can slot in on that team and they'd still win
      beitashour offers nothing offensively his crosses are decent he can't score and he isn't fast and defensively he is shaky
      Ok I think that is harsh. He is a solid defender, and plays for a good team. But I dont think he offers more than vouria or ramin, especialyl offensively. He is low compared to the last two.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Ok I think that is harsh. He is a solid defender, and plays for a good team. But I dont think he offers more than vouria or ramin, especialyl offensively. He is low compared to the last two.
        Not only is ghafouri better then esteven
        Ramin is like maldini compared to beitashour
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Steven released and is now free agent.

https://www.thescore.com/mls/news/1443497

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
            Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            Voruia was the victim of 6-0 case, and he was terrible in that match. Beita on the other hand never had that worse of a performance, plus the MLS is a better Leauge than the UAE leauge w/o question.

Comment

Stephen Mehrdad Beitashour should definitely be invited to camps and be re-assessed, even if the chance of him making the squad are low. If anything it will push Rezaeian and Ghafouri seeing him there.

Comment

I'd rather see a player who's part of the greatest MLS team in history than one whose team keeps getting battered against Arabs. Oh and for the record, MLS is better than garbage Iran PL where they can't even put two passes together.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  Steven released and is now free agent.

https://www.thescore.com/mls/news/1443497

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                  He's unprotected for the MLS draft but if he's not selected I'm sure Toronto will resign him. There's a high chance of LAFC signing him both for his steady play and to cash in on LA's Iranian fan support.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

You guys highly overestimate the level of the MLS.

The only good league in North America is the Mexican league.
                    They have quality players from Europe and all of the Americas in their teams.

The MLS just isn’t good at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

As much as I don't like the MLS, I don't understand why we don't invite Beitashour. He's been incredibly consistent and just won the biggest prize in his league. Surely he deserves at least a call up.
                      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        You guys highly overestimate the level of the MLS.

The only good league in North America is the Mexican league.
                        They have quality players from Europe and all of the Americas in their teams.

The MLS just isn’t good at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Most of our players come from an even shittier league, what's your point? It's easily the 2nd best league in North America.

Comment

A lot of world cup players play in the MLS, legends, and youth prospects how is it a shit leauge?

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                            Why do you only post once a year?
                            because the moderators finally granted me my account... about a month ago... Why are you mad at me???
                            the least I could get is a "welcome to the forum"

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                              John Doyle is really stupid for that. I'm assuming you also miss Justin Morrow and Jason Hernandez(?)
                              Yes I def. miss Justin Morrow, but Jason Hernandez was never really a solid player for any of his clubs he's alright but mediocre at best.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandar View Post
                                because the moderators finally granted me my account... about a month ago... Why are you mad at me???
                                the least I could get is a "welcome to the forum"
                                welccome to the forum jahandar jan

Comment

Working...
                                X