Steven Beitashour @ Toronto FC | 2015/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
    Try watching an IPL match that consists of bottom table teams. You will probably have to watch it in 380p or something and it'll be played in a field spotted with giant dirt spots with a total 7 blades of green grass on the field. I've seen some good MLS games and I've seen good IPL games and I think the leagues are comparable but the economic situation has caused a huge downfall of the Persian Gulf league in the past few years. It's ridiculous, PGL os just shit right now and if we didn't have this many legionnaires I would be worried but the Legioners are doing amazing and I think we should utilize that to TM's advantage. Also MLS becomes a better and better league annualy.
    What does tv pixels or the economy have to do with Beitashour not being better than ghafouri or rezaeian? This is about how individual players will fit in tm and not what league has better picture quality.

You also ignored my first post becuase you know your logic is flawed.

Comment

Try watching an IPL match that consists of bottom table teams. You will probably have to watch it in 380p or something and it'll be played in a field spotted with giant dirt spots with a total 7 blades of green grass on the field. I've seen some good MLS games and I've seen good IPL games and I think the leagues are comparable but the economic situation has caused a huge downfall of the Persian Gulf league in the past few years. It's ridiculous, PGL os just shit right now and if we didn't have this many legionnaires I would be worried but the Legioners are doing amazing and I think we should utilize that to TM's advantage. Also MLS becomes a better and better league annualy.
      The leagues aren't comparable, TFC has passing football I can never imagine seeing from any IPL team except maybe PP at times. Even Colorado Rapids who finished rock bottom plays better passing football than IPL teams. This horse shit about Iran Pro League being better than MLS, Belgian League, EPL and etc. is just from oghdei people who can't think straight.

Comment

MLS is just a more publicized QSL or CSL tbh.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
          The leagues aren't comparable, TFC has passing football I can never imagine seeing from any IPL team except maybe PP at times. Even Colorado Rapids who finished rock bottom plays better passing football than IPL teams. This horse shit about Iran Pro League being better than MLS, Belgian League, EPL and etc. is just from oghdei people who can't think straight.
          Giovinco a former Serie A player said hell even if Toronto was in Serie A they'd be a mid table club. And I find that true given Benevento hasn't won any games at all in the leauge. Plus when has IPL ever arranged all star games with Real or Summer warm up matches with top top European teams? MLS spend money on their teams so they ought to get something out of it!

Here is also list of players ranked from best to worst: http://www.futhead.com/18/leagues/major-league-soccer/

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
            Giovinco a former Serie A player said hell even if Toronto was in Serie A they'd be a mid table club. And I find that true given Benevento hasn't won any games at all in the leauge. Plus when has IPL ever arranged all star games with Real or Summer warm up matches with top top European teams? MLS spend money on their teams so they ought to get something out of it!
            Fuck why were we even fighting again? Time to make up, about time someone gives MLS some credit here. Sometimes I wish these Iranian teams were competent enough to set up a friendly with some of these MLS teams so after they get battered by the likes of TFC and whatnot the members here come to their senses.

Comment

It's not my problem you don't have the brain capacity of understanding sarcasm. By gulf leagues I was referring to Qatar,UAE,etc as that's what they are called on PFDC. There is a thread called racism by Gulf Arabs
              Are you talking about this thread?
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

It looks like spazzo American fans have made their way to pfdc...

All hail mls the best league in the world. Maybe the usmnt with all their mls players will win the 2018 World Cup. Queiroz is really a dumbass for thinking ghafouri and rezaeian should be called up instead of Beitashour. We need a pro mls coach like Bruce arena to guide us to World Cup glory.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  Are you talking about this thread?
                  Indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                    A league being better than another doesn't mean that a player in that league automatically should be called up then or is better someone in Iran. The players in Iran that are called up to the 23 man squad are at a higher level than the league, that's why they're called up. Mls being hypothetically better doesn't mean he should get called up or is better than players in Iran. By that logic randos that don't even make an experimental u.s squad but are starters for tfc like drew moor are better than Hosseini and montazeri. Iraqi player Justin merim is better than taremi etc.
                    Stevie B is also at a higher level then the league (a league that's better). He's played 2013 minutes for the championship side with 27 starts is the seaason and post season where as Rezaiean has managed to total around 350 minutes in the league so far and he has failed under two coaches. Definitely due to lack of fitness, consistency, & the general Iranian Ghorme sabzi lifestyle + hashie. Beita on the other hand, no hashie. Just a defender doing what a defender does, defending. Rezaiean doesn't fulfill his defensive duties because he's to busy on trying to assist his best budy Sardar or score himself. He hasn't shown me the consistency of a starter & all of our starters have to be superstars in consistency, not superstars off the pitch. That's what Rezaiean is, a superstar off the pitch because of his looks, and macho style. I don't trust him with the starting spot even though I like the guy and I think he's a good player. I also give him mad props for trying to attain sucess in Europe. In fact I do wish him success this year. I hope he proves me wrong and the Belgian league is the right place to do it but so far based on facts, He shouldn't have the starting spot. It's still up for grabs and we should test Beita out, he deserves it.

Comment

Indeed.
                      its called PERSIAN GULF
                      remember it!
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Can a mod please ban this 8 year old? He keeps saying tm is going to lose 8-0 in the World Cup and just called the persian gulf "gulf"
                        No we don't ban members because they say Iran will lose 8:0 in the world cup.
                        For him saying the wrong name for the body of waters, he already received a friendly verbal warning.

And you should not call members 8 years olds, as then YOU would be the one who provokes!
                        Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 12-11-2017, 08:05 PM.
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

What does tv pixels or the economy have to do with Beitashour not being better than ghafouri or rezaeian? This is about how individual players will fit in tm and not what league has better picture quality.

You also ignored my first post becuase you know your logic is flawed.
                          I didnt ignore it because of that. I ingnored it because I'm too tired right now to sit down and argue with some random guy on the the internet about what's right and wrong. I'm tired and have better things to do. I'm also completely right on this one and would have to sit down and write for hours with research and facts as to why he's better but really don't want to.

Comment

Stevie B is also at a higher level then the league (a league that's better). He's played 2013 minutes for the championship side with 27 starts is the seaason and post season where as Rezaiean has managed to total around 350 minutes in the league so far and he has failed under two coaches. Definitely due to lack of fitness, consistency, & the general Iranian Ghorme sabzi lifestyle + hashie. Beita on the other hand, no hashie. Just a defender doing what a defender does, defending. Rezaiean doesn't fulfill his defensive duties because he's to busy on trying to assist his best budy Sardar or score himself. He hasn't shown me the consistency of a starter & all of our starters have to be superstars in consistency, not superstars off the pitch. That's what Rezaiean is, a superstar off the pitch because of his looks, and macho style. I don't trust him with the starting spot even though I like the guy and I think he's a good player. I also give him mad props for trying to attain sucess in Europe. In fact I do wish him success this year. I hope he proves me wrong and the Belgian league is the right place to do it but so far based on facts, He shouldn't have the starting spot. It's still up for grabs and we should test Beita out, he deserves it.
                            No he's not. Again it seem that (unsurprisingly) you are another one of those that don't actually watch his games and just think he's good because he plays. Rezaeian not starting consistently in the Belgian league doesn't make Beitashour better or more deserving of a call up. How do you know Beitashour would go in there and consistently start? Rezaeian has also been unlucky becuase his competitor capon has been having the season of his life so far.

You seem to be basing your view too much on the on the players personality. Steven has no hashieh but he also bring that onto the pitch since he is usually extremely lethargic and really doesn't do anything better than average.

Your try to make is seem that rezaeian trying to assist his buddy Azmoun is a bad thing but actually that's one of the main reasons Queiroz calls up rezaeian instead of Beitashour. Rezaeian actually try's to go forward and help with attacks and goals. No way Beitashour makes the pass that rezaeian did in the extremely important goal vs Korea. He would have either passed it backwards, horizontally, or gone to the corner then done one of the two first options. He rarely puts in a cross which is why he has so few assists the last few seasons. So your knock on rezaeian kind of backfires...

Comment

No he's not. Again it seem that (unsurprisingly) you are another one of those that don't actually watch his games and just think he's good because he plays. Rezaeian not starting consistently in the Belgian league doesn't make Beitashour better or more deserving of a call up. How do you know Beitashour would go in there and consistently start? Rezaeian has also been unlucky becuase his competitor capon has been having the season of his life so far.

You seem to be basing your view too much on the on the players personality. Steven has no hashieh but he also bring that onto the pitch since he is usually extremely lethargic and really doesn't do anything better than average.

Your try to make is seem that rezaeian trying to assist his buddy Azmoun is a bad thing but actually that's one of the main reasons Queiroz calls up rezaeian instead of Beitashour. Rezaeian actually try's to go forward and help with attacks and goals. No way Beitashour makes the pass that rezaeian did in the extremely important goal vs Korea. He would have either passed it backwards, horizontally, or gone to the corner then done one of the two first options. He rarely puts in a cross which is why he has so few assists the last few seasons. So your knock on rezaeian kind of backfires...
                              Man this is what I'm talking about, don't have time for this. A better way to say it is I don't want to make time for this pointless discussion. Last post. I have watched both players play and know enough to make the statements I'm making. They are correct. You have yet to point out something false that I've said and made no productive arguement. My arguement is simple, I want a defender to play in our right back spot, not a left mid. He doesn't fit into the system and it's too risky to have a player like that for a defensively minded team. I'm not arguing with you anymore. Also stop being so childish. Some members of this board are younger than you but you are acting like the child. learn how to debate my friend.

Comment

Man this is what I'm talking about, don't have time for this. A better way to say it is I don't want to make time for this pointless discussion. Last post. I have watched both players play and know enough to make the statements I'm making. They are correct. You have yet to point out something false that I've said and made no productive arguement. My arguement is simple, I want a defender to play in our right back spot, not a left mid. He doesn't fit into the system and it's too risky to have a player like that for a defensively minded team. I'm not arguing with you anymore. Also stop being so childish. Some members of this board are younger than you but you are acting like the child. learn how to debate my friend.
                                I literally refuted your points with pointing to their playing styles with rezaeians clearly fitting querioz style better. It doesn't matter what you want, maybe that's where you're going wrong here. I'm going off of what Queiroz wants in a rb and rezaeian and ghafouri fit that better than Beitashour. If you actually watched him play you would know this.

Your whole post was basically criticizing rezaeians appearance yet I'm the childish one... Then you didn't even reply to any of the points I made about Beitashour lack of offensive ability compared to rezaeian and how that impacts who gets called up. Seems like the typical "I don't know how to counter your points so I'm going to bring up irreleveland thing and call you childish".

Comment

Working...
                                X