Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Ebrahim Sadeghi, one of a kind in our country.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to Ebrahim Sadeghi, one of a kind in our country.

400 games for Saipa, played his entire career there. First player in the history of PGPL and maybe Iranian football history to reach this feat, even more remarkable considering it was for a small club with only 100-200 supporters every game. Damesh garm, a great player and if he played for Persepolis or SS he would have played many more games for TM than the 15 he did. A role model for our younger players.

I will definetly make a video about him soon and post here.

if he retires from saipa he will join an elite group of players called "the one-man club". take a look at the list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_one-club_men
    many amazing players on this list
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

A nice tribute video they made for him

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
        if he retires from saipa he will join an elite group of players called "the one-man club". take a look at the list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_one-club_men
        many amazing players on this list
        Where is Mahmoud Karimi in that list?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          Where is Mahmoud Karimi in that list?
          And Moharram? He has 176 games even with all of the injuries. Maybe his stunt at Bokhum disqualifies him. But Mahmoud Karimi & Basirat should both be there.

Comment

Good for him! I personally couldn't stand it while he was playing for TM though lol. I am happy he has had a successful club career
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
              And Moharram? He has 176 games even with all of the injuries. Maybe his stunt at Bokhum disqualifies him. But Mahmoud Karimi & Basirat should both be there.
              this list is not complete. yes Moharram is disqualified for playing at Bochum. it is only the players that have played in 1 team all their "senior" career.
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Ow man the 4-4-2 diamond shaped and the RM=CM in that formation discussions. I must say that I'm glad that he doesn't have more than the 15 caps under his name. I am sure MR will disagree and say Zandu has the best stamina because he has played in the Bundesliga :P

Comment

name sounds familiar..!! i think i remember the dude featuring in TM once or twice..???
                  i think he was ok..?? when was his last appearance in TM anyways..? who was tm coach who called him up..?

anyways, Koongrats to da brother...!! such royalties are indeed quiet rare in IPL..!!

Comment

Comment

He announced his retirement from football. Played about 440 games for Saipa in 17 years. Very impressive!

Comment

Damesh garm. Definitely one of the greats of PGPL.

Comment

well done to this loyal player, I am sure his fans will greatly miss him.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Slowly IPL is shedding skin. 4 great IPL players have retired this season. Borhani, Sadeghi, Aghili and Enayati.

I do not remember any other IPL season that we had this many big names retire at the same time!
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Good loyal Iranian to his country and his club.

THANK YOU.
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                              X