Hashemian speaks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hashemian speaks out

Last edited by webmaster; 12-18-2015, 05:15 PM.

wow amazing interview.

How long before he is in jail for life for "treason" ?

Comment

he is amazing

Comment

He has always been a gentleman and most of issues he addressed about our football were spot on. People should learn from him.
        What he said in brief.
        1. Our teams, clubs,... have no program
        2. Our league is not professional because it does not have the basic requirements.
        3. The expenses does not match with budgets and contracts are very high but they are not fully paid.
        4. IFF is full of non-football related people
        5. We need to train and use former football players to develop our future.
        6. Nothing is in the right place in IFF and our League Organization.
        7. He mentioned what Germans do for their football in brief which was great.

Comment

What a legend. I wish we had more people like him and Kia..
          Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Damesh garm. Always like the guy.
            This Color
            Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

cheghadr in mojri loos o eftezast. faghat balade cherto pert bege.. soal miporse bad ye dafe mippare vaste harf ba ye soale ke hich rabte be javabe yaro nadare. ko*skhole yaro.
              TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

great pointer. i hope GN and mamali kohan listen to this interview
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Hashemian all the way!!!! Damesh kheyli garm!

The problem is that a lot of people, including the coaches who called and the hosts, sit there and give him rosy words about how much they have learned, yet it's all gonna be only talks and no changes will be made!

Comment

One of the best interviews I have ever seen. I have no doubt he will reach his potential as a great coach.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                      cheghadr in mojri loos o eftezast. faghat balade cherto pert bege.. soal miporse bad ye dafe mippare vaste harf ba ye soale ke hich rabte be javabe yaro nadare. ko*skhole yaro.
                      haha daghighan, I said exactly the same thing when I listened to him, in yaro ko*ghole

Dame Vahid garm, he said absolutely the truth
                      ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                        lake of professionalism, is unreal with these low class commentators. Vahid was frustrated, he was like "let me finish before i answer you the next question".

they just show up to the set without any preparation and ya ali they go at it. and all the kos kholas calling in to the show to say they "love what Vahid is saying" wtf.
                        what he is saying is not neurosciences. bunch of khaye mals trying to show they are attentive and listening.

this majid saleh calls to the show to agree with Vahid but did not have the balls to stand next to CQ and left the team, kos khol
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

The host Bahram Shafie, is old as f***. I think he is going senile.

Comment

Kheili khoob sohbat kard Vahid Hashemian. He is a smart and educated man. He can help our football. That's if they let him..

Dardam gereft boghzesho didam. Vaghean sharm avare ke Vahid e Hashemian bayad naame benevise bilite Jame Jahanie 2014 begire, vaghti adamhaye mamooli be in rahati bilit migiran. Dele adam narahat mishe..

Comment

respect... he deserves much more than anyone ever gave him in the IR and it is because Vahid always was against these dinosaurs, so they never supported him.
                              Last edited by webmaster; 12-18-2015, 10:57 PM.
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                              X