Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Esteghlal Khuzestan or Leicester City????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Esteghlal Khuzestan or Leicester City????

Who has the better chance to win their respective leagues? Post your opinions.

Second half of the season is very important for both teams. I think neither has the potential to keep their form all the way. Would love to be proved wrong though. It's good to see underdogs doing the impossible.

Comment

neither

Comment

If Leicester can keep Okazaki, Vardy, Mahrez, etc... in this January transfer window then yes.
        Esteghlal Khuzestan probs not.

Comment

Originally posted by Navid_M View Post
          If Leicester can keep Okazaki, Vardy, Mahrez, etc... in this January transfer window then yes.
          Esteghlal Khuzestan probs not.
          \
          they wont leave, the key is , if they dont get injured, leicster have a game on 26th against manchester city, which is key

Comment

Hopefully neither so that Esteghlal and Arsenal can win those titles and I will be partying on both occasions.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I think Persepolis will replace ss by the end of the season. But Leicester play effective football, I see them retaining their form

Comment

Nope. Faghat Persepolis and Arsenal all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                  Nope. Faghat Persepolis and Arsenal all the way.
                  It's funny because all the PERSPOLIS fans in Iran are so vocal in social media like Instagram, but when its match day no one shows up to support the team unless it's a 'big game'.

Seems like they are a bunch of plastic fans! [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                    It's funny because all the PERSPOLIS fans in Iran are so vocal in social media like Instagram, but when its match day no one shows up to support the team unless it's a 'big game'.

Seems like they are a bunch of plastic fans! [emoji12]
                    That was not the case in the past. Occasionally even 30-50k howed up when the game was being played in during the week on 14:00.

I remember, that 70k showed up against Rah Ahan after Perspolis lost 4-1, I think this was in 2010

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      That was not the case in the past. Occasionally even 30-50k howed up when the game was being played in during the week on 14:00.

I remember, that 70k showed up against Rah Ahan after Perspolis lost 4-1, I think this was in 2010
                      Goes to show now that Perspolis is nowhere near the 'greatest club in Asia'. You can't be the greatest if none of your so called 'supporters' are coming to watch you.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                        Goes to show now that Perspolis is nowhere near the 'greatest club in Asia'. You can't be the greatest if none of your so called 'supporters' are coming to watch you.
                        IMO these are the biggest reasons attendance has dropped in our league (whether PP fans or others):

1) Games start way to early. Why are games starting at 3 in the afternoon? Whose bright idea was this? Start them at 7 PM and watch how many more people attend games.

2) Fans don't come to the games when their team is losing in Iran (unless it is a newly promoted club). They don't have the loyalty that you see in some other football clubs, where fans show up to the stadium whether their team is 1st or 10th.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                          IMO these are the biggest reasons attendance has dropped in our league (whether PP fans or others):

1) Games start way to early. Why are games starting at 3 in the afternoon? Whose bright idea was this? Start them at 7 PM and watch how many more people attend games.

2) Fans don't come to the games when their team is losing in Iran (unless it is a newly promoted club). They don't have the loyalty that you see in some other football clubs, where fans show up to the stadium whether their team is 1st or 10th.
                          I think both reasons are pretty spot on, unfortunately our fans are extremely impatient and demanding at least on the plus side when they turn up, they really turn up compared to other fans

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post

during late fall and winter they move the games to earlier in the afternoon because of the cold. Now thats understandable in most other leagues you see their games being played during the day in winter as well, but what the difference is that other leagues play their games every saturday and sunday, while in Iran the games get moved around each week and for the past couple of weeks it has been in the middle of the week. I'm sure if they schedule their games on thursdays and fridays then more people would show up in the stands, but i completely agree about the loyalty of the fans, whenever their team is in losing form they are unlikely to come support the team. We as Iranians have no "asaab"

Comment

Is this the same Leicester City team that Kaebi once (8-10 years ago) played for them?

Comment

Working...
                              X