Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reza Karamolachaab to Vitória de Setúbal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
    Believe me that Setúbal is better, they sell Suk to FC Porto also...
    Qué tipo de contrato firmó con este equipo de la segunda?
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Apparently, he was convinced not to go to Sporting and Vitoria by some Iranian agent. He was told that going to Vitoria would be a bad move and therefore made another decision. His transfer to Vitoria was somehow ruined. This is what Asoen told me, is that true Tadeu?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Apparently, he was convinced not to go to Sporting and Vitoria by some Iranian agent. He was told that going to Vitoria would be a bad move and therefore made another decision. His transfer to Vitoria was somehow ruined. This is what Asoen told me, is that true Tadeu?
        Yes, also they use other agent that work in north of Europe, and with our offer, this iranian agent contact the clubs and get a proposal alone, after our all work. Is the same agent that make Ali Hazami stay free for more than 10 month before Ali open his eyes and sign with Sepahan

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          This guy convince Ali to not sign with Lille too
          And when Ali back to Iran still with no club, so Ali stop to believe in this agent and sign with Sepahan

Comment

Working...
          X