Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reza Karamolachaab to Vitória de Setúbal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to our very own Persian8Iran! Vitoria is currently 5th in the Portuguese league.

http://loyaltyfootball.wix.com/agenc...olachaab/c1grv

Great transfer. Even If he doesn't start for his team for a while, just training with a european team will be a great experience for him.
    Last edited by TheBoss; 12-22-2015, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Me right now

View My Video

Comment

Cool!

But let's just call him Reza Chaab (Reza Left)

Comment

GREAT news, GREAT move. He's a very talented guy and needless to say reminiscent of Karimi with some of his moves.

So, the discipline of playing (or even just being) in a European league will do him lots of good at this young age - something that Karimi didn't have and obviously hurt him throughout his career despite his great potential.

And he already has a lot of international experience with the U teams (like Ezi) which I'm sure will be very helpful for him going forward. Best of luck to him and can't wait to see him in the Olympic qualifiers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Thanks to our very own Persian8Iran! Vitoria is currently 5th in the Portuguese league.

http://loyaltyfootball.wix.com/agenc...olachaab/c1grv

Persian8iran I applause you. Daset Dan nakone. You are more Iranian than the ones in LA.

Comment

Is there an official statement from the club already?

Comment

Great news, if it in fact is true.

Also, mind boggling how some don't seem to care about official sources. Fingers crossed!

Comment

This hasn't been confirmed yet has it?

Comment

some member already opened a thread on big soccer .. it will be an epic failure if it turns out to be false. Fingers crossed though

Comment

Originally posted by Navid_M
                      sup .-.
                      sorry my ferend you know how Iraqis are over there

Comment

Let's wait for an official confirmation please, I thought most of us were experienced enough to know that...

Also let's hope he doesn't turn out like Esmailzadeh, who was quite similar to Chaab when he went to Portugal, both very unproven (no real IPL experience or even many TM youth game either).
                        Chaab is 18 and still very young, there's always the risk that he won't endure it. Otherwise it could be great news even if he plays with their youth team for some time

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                          Me right now

View My Video
                          Nailed it

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            Let's wait for an official confirmation please, I thought most of us were experienced enough to know that...

Also let's hope he doesn't turn out like Esmailzadeh, who was quite similar to Chaab when he went to Portugal, both very unproven (no real IPL experience or even many TM youth game either).
                            Chaab is 18 and still very young, there's always the risk that he won't endure it. Otherwise it could be great news even if he plays with their youth team for some time
                            Read before send your opinion Reza Karamollachaab is very young, and come to a team in first league, it's very different. Will training with first team, play same games in the League and in U19. I have the invitation and the offer with me, don't worry... Maybe you are one of the guys that try to troll my agency, when we said that have offers in same decent teams in Europe. We are making a miracle, and helping the iranian football, We travel in search of the best club for Reza, that really believe in him! Meanwhile, some were willing to be a lie, but we know who supports us

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
                              Read before send your opinion Reza Karamollachaab is very young, and come to a team in first league, it's very different. Will training with first team, play same games in the League and in U19. I have the invitation and the offer with me, don't worry... Maybe you are one of the guys that try to troll my agency, when we said that have offers in same decent teams in Europe. We are making a miracle, and helping the iranian football, We travel in search of the best club for Reza, that really believe in him! Meanwhile, some were willing to be a lie, but we know who supports us
                              So is it official or not? Is it just invitation for a trail or serious talks and contract?

Comment

Working...
                              X