Best & Worst in Iranian football this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What were the best and worst moments for you around Iranian football?

Best: Chile win.

Worst: AC 2015.

Best: Saeed's performance against Japan

Worst: Ben Williams

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
      Best: Saeed's performance against Japan
      Worst: Ben Williams
      you people are *** edited ***. Yeah let's just ignore Pouladi's cringeworthy and unnecessary dive because he's Iranian and blame the ref like a little bacheh geryeoo because he's not Iranian.

You can say your opinion without insulting a group of people, whom you disagree with! But you don't!
      WARNED! This is not the first time! As your warnings and temp bans accumulate, you are moving closer to perm ban!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
        you people are *** edited ***. Yeah let's just ignore Pouladi's cringeworthy and unnecessary dive because he's Iranian and blame the ref like a little bacheh geryeoo because he's not Iranian.

You can say your opinion without insulting a group of people, whom you disagree with! But you don't!

WARNED! This is not the first time! As your warnings and temp bans accumulate, you are moving loser to perm ban!
        sorry, I'm just a ref myself and I have a tendency to protect people in my line of work...

Comment

^

more so as a ref you can do so without insulting others.
          Its even in FIfa's book of conduct for refs!
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
            ^

more so as a ref you can do so without insulting others.
            Its even in FIfa's book of conduct for refs!
            When you deal with poroo players and parents or hear stories about them from colleagues it has an effect on me

Comment

^
              whatever, we have site rules, which will be implemented regardless!

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

NOW BACK TO TOPIC:

for me,
                most positive: we didn't get too many friendlies cancelled (lol) but then again we didn't play too many friendlies either.

most negative: AC 2015 QF.

Comment

Positive - Resigning CQ
                  Negative - Haghighis performances

Comment

WARNED! This is not the first time! As your warnings and temp bans accumulate, you are moving closer to perm ban!
                    One of the UAE players did the exact same
                    Thing in the game against Japan, and was not penalised, let alone sent off.

If you think what Pooladi did was worth a yellow card, then there are some double-standards going on with the referees in that tournament.

Funnily enough all the AUSTRALIAN pundits for fox sports agreed that it's was definitely the wrong call. Former Socceroos player and current manager, Jon Aloisi said that 'you don't want to argue with Ben Williams', providing a reason for his subjective call being that CQ criticised Ben Williams in an earlier match against Bahrain.

Here is the Source:

Former Socceroos blast referee Ben Williams for 'embarrassing' send-off in Iran's Asian Cup loss to Iraq

http://m.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/afc...24-12xdox.html

Comment

Pro's:

1. Re-signing CQ
                      2. The integration of the new generation of players
                      3. Win against Chile

Con's:

1. The Islamic Republic
                      2. The Islamic Republic
                      3. The Islamic Republic

(Honorable mentions: Mayeli Kohan, Assadi, Abbasi, Williams etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                        One of the UAE players did the exact same
                        Thing in the game against Japan, and was not penalised, let alone sent off.
                        If you think what Pooladi did was worth a yellow card, then there are some double-standards going on with the referees in that tournament.
                        Funnily enough all the AUSTRALIAN pundits for fox sports agreed that it's was definitely the wrong call. Former Socceroos player and current manager, Jon Aloisi said that 'you don't want to argue with Ben Williams', providing a reason for his subjective call being that CQ criticised Ben Williams in an earlier match against Bahrain.
                        Here is the Source:
                        Former Socceroos blast referee Ben Williams for 'embarrassing' send-off in Iran's Asian Cup loss to Iraq
                        http://m.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/afc...24-12xdox.html
                        Twist, bend, turn it w/e way you want, but facts are facts.
                        1. Iran had the lead and was in control.
                        2. Pouladi decided to be stupid and dive for God knows why and put himself in hot water.
                        3. He put Ben Williams in a position to consider a yellow when it could have been easily avoided.
                        Open your eyes and don't be stubborn. Pouladi was mostly at fault.

Comment

2. Pouladi decided to be stupid and dive for God knows why and put himself in hot water.
                          3. He put Ben Williams in a position to consider a yellow when it could have been easily avoided.
                          The ref had questionable calls... But on the most part I agree with you. Why you would do that challenge in the first place is what baffles me. Its the end of the first half. Anyway I want to hear other peoples posts. Hopefully back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                            The ref had questionable calls... But on the most part I agree with you. Why you would do that challenge in the first place is what baffles me. Its the end of the first half. Anyway I want to hear other peoples posts. Hopefully back on track.
                            Well might as well make my contribution lol

Pros: Improved performances from our legionnaires

Cons: Good for nothing Pouladi's silly dive.

Comment

Sure pooladi was a bit at fault but don't be so silly . Ben Williams , a professional Ref should know if a player has already been booked or not , don't you agree ? He was clueless that he had already booked pooladi and only carded him because he thought it was his first. The Iraqis had to REMIND him that the card that was just shown was his SECOND yellow . Go rewatch the moment and see the expression on bens face as he finds out he just fucked up major . Let's not bullshit ourselves and say it was all pooladis fault ... And say Ben Williams had a flawless game .

Comment

Working...
                              X