No announcement yet.

Best & Worst in Iranian football this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone sincerely defending Ben Williams on what he did to Iran has some serious issues. As we saw even his own countrymen slammed him for what he did, and confirmed he has a history of holding GRUDGES.

Also for anyone believing that we are not a victim of the Refs, I like to remind that the same incident happened in AC 2004 Semi-Final only in reverse, and guess which team got penalized.

Comment

Best: Iran - Iraq AC 2015
      Worst: ... nothing too bad?

I personally have never felt so emotional after the Iran Iraq game. We fought with everything that we had and played with incredible gheyrat to come back so many times in the dying minutes of the game. We were on our way to win it. Its not like pooladi got the card at the end and it screwed us up. TM clearly put that behind them in the game and was playing great to come back. I know I will probably get a lot of hate for this but it was probably the most honorable loss I have seen. I did not know how much I love TM until I saw them come back twice in ET to go to penalties. Still get the chills

Comment

^ We were not eliminated by Iraq at the AC, rather by "Ben The SCUMBAG Williams".

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
          Best: Iran - Iraq AC 2015
          Worst: ... nothing too bad?

I personally have never felt so emotional after the Iran Iraq game. We fought with everything that we had and played with incredible gheyrat to come back so many times in the dying minutes of the game. We were on our way to win it. Its not like pooladi got the card at the end and it screwed us up. TM clearly put that behind them in the game and was playing great to come back. I know I will probably get a lot of hate for this but it was probably the most honorable loss I have seen. I did not know how much I love TM until I saw them come back twice in ET to go to penalties. Still get the chills
          That game was the most "mohayej" game I had seen my whole life! It was amazing, such a shame we lost though. Despite what others also think (and I may be hated for this), but I would love to see Pooladi back in Team Melli. He just made one mistake, even the best mess up at times, it's no big deal, we still played a good game.

Comment

Working...
          X