Best & Worst in Iranian football this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
    sorry, I'm just a ref myself and I have a tendency to protect people in my line of work...
    Hey Mr. Ref,
    Watch it again because you clearly need to refresh your memory.

1. Keeper comes out and grabs the ball. Pouladi is running towards him but when he sees that the keeper has the ball, he avoids making contact with him (you can clearly see that Pouladi didn't mean to do any harm to the keeper whatsoever in the replay.)

2. Keeper gets up and starts acting like he was indeed hit on the play and then pushes Pouladi. Okay. Not hard enough to make him fall but what is Pouladi suppose to do at that point, push him back and then definitely get a second yellow?

3. Your forgetful colleague whom your are standing up for as professionals do for one another, seemed to have a real brain fart and forget that he had given a yellow card to Pouladi earlier. Tell me. Does any reasonable, half-way decent referee think that what Pouladi did warrants a second yellow card which would ruin a game of that magnitude? Well let me make it easy for you, the answer is: Hell to the NO!
    Even these commentators question his decision on the spot for God's sake. And then listen to Mark Bosnich after the game unless you think he is biased too because of Poulad's origin like the rest of us!

I just hope that this was only a brain fart on Ben William's part and not some grand master plan to get revenge on Carlos and TM, which he apparently has a reputation for! If that is in fact the case, he goes from just a dumb ass ref who ruined Asian Cup for us to a no-good unprofessional unethical piece of sh*t who ruined our Asian Cup run.

Comment

The best moment: Iran-Chile / introduction of new young players to the team after AC 2015. Torabi, Rezaian, Kanaani, Mohammadi, Ezatollahi, ...
      The worst moment: Iran-Turkmenistan / Iran-Oman: watching the effects of playing in QSL (Qatar Star League) on many of our bright football players such as Shojaei, Dejagah, Ando, Seyd Jalal, ...

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
        Hey Mr. Ref,

1. Keeper comes out and grabs the ball. Pouladi is running towards him but when he sees that the keeper has the ball, he avoids making contact with him (you can clearly see that Pouladi didn't mean to do any harm to the keeper whatsoever in the replay.)

2. Keeper gets up and starts acting like he was indeed hit on the play and then pushes Pouladi. Okay. Not hard enough to make him fall but what is Pouladi suppose to do at that point, push him back and then definitely get a second yellow?

3. Your forgetful colleague whom your are standing up for as professionals do for one another, seemed to have a real brain fart and forget that he had given a yellow card to Pouladi earlier. Tell me. Does any reasonable, half-way decent referee think that what Pouladi did warrants a second yellow card which would ruin a game of that magnitude? Well let me make it easy for you, the answer is: Hell to the NO!
        Even these commentators question his decision on the spot for God's sake. And then listen to Mark Bosnich after the game unless you think he is biased too because of Poulad's origin like the rest of us!

I just hope that this was only a brain fart on Ben William's part and not some grand master plan to get revenge on Carlos and TM, which he apparently has a reputation for! If that is in fact the case, he goes from just a dumb ass ref who ruined Asian Cup for us to a no-good unprofessional unethical piece of sh*t who ruined our Asian Cup run.

WOW! I forgot how badly those australian pundits roasted Ben Williams!

Jon Aloisi and Mark Rudan saying they were always 'warned not to say anything bad about Ben Williams so he didn't hold a grudge against them'

Fairplay to Mark Bosnich aswell. After conceding those two goals against Iran in 1997, you would think he would be butthurt, but he just ruthlessly throwed his compatriot under the bus (Ben William), in favour of the Iranians.

I can assure you if the roles were reversed, no Iranian would do that.

Comment

Best: Our win against Chile
          Worst: Hadi Norouzi's death

Gesendet von meinem SM-G531F mit Tapatalk

Comment

you people are *** edited ***. Yeah let's just ignore Pouladi's cringeworthy and unnecessary dive because he's Iranian and blame the ref like a little bacheh geryeoo because he's not Iranian.
            You are incorset.

Comment

Hey Mr. Ref,

Oh no the worst memories of this year are coming up again....
              Anyway the best moment for me was the last Tehran Derby. It was finally in HD and on top of it it was a really good game. Better than normal Persian Gulf League ganes. So it was definetley on higher 2. Bundesliga level.
              Too bad that they can't keep this quality of play.
              sigpic

Comment

Can’t really pick the best or the worst, but when it comes to TM for sure that bitch Al William was a historical scandal (similar to AC 2004 vs. China). One of the most shocking referee performances I have ever seen, I will never forget how this bastard not only ruined our game & fate, but pretty much the whole tournament!
                Formerly known as Persianking!
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout
                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Best: Our win against Chile
                  Worst: Hadi Norouzi's death

Gesendet von meinem SM-G531F mit Tapatalk
                  How embarrassing of me to forget about Hadi's death.

Now I change my worst to Hadi's death aswell.

Comment

Hey Mr. Ref,

lol so what if the Iraqi keeper went to his face? What is this weewee baseball? Football is a man's sport, these little encounters happen, Pouladi could've just walked off and not given a reaction. And I know it's not completely his fault but he had majority blame. Don't pin it all on Williams.

Comment

Best: Contract extension of Carlos Queiroz

Worst: Iran - Iraq @ Quarter Finals of the Asian Cup 2015

Comment

lol so what if the Iraqi keeper went to his face? What is this weewee baseball? Football is a man's sport, these little encounters happen, Pouladi could've just walked off and not given a reaction. And I know it's not completely his fault but he had majority blame. Don't pin it all on Williams.
                        I don't know how much competitive soccer you have played yourself but when a player pushes you for no reason, you don't just say "Thank you! Can I have some more disrespect later PLEASE too?" then put your head down and walk away.

Was he at fault for falling and trying to make a bigger deal of it than it was ? Yes, somewhat.
                        Did he deserve to get a second yellow for it? DEFINETLY NOT! - And that's the point we are all trying to make.

Comment

I don't know how much competitive soccer you have played yourself but when a player pushes you for no reason, you don't just say "Thank you! Can I have some more disrespect later PLEASE too?" then put your head down and walk away.

Was he at fault for falling and trying to make a bigger deal of it than it was ? Yes, somewhat.
                          Did he deserve to get a second yellow for it? DEFINETLY NOT! - And that's the point we are all trying to make.
                          In a situation like that he should know that the opposition player is trying to get him a booking so the best course of action is to just walk off and forget about it. These little encounters are stupid anyways, not like you can hit the guy so don't risk getting yourself carded. Pouladi was mainly at fault, especially since Williams clearly saw him dive. If anyone deserves majority blame it's Pouladi, that's not even a matter of opinion.

Comment

In a situation like that he should know that the opposition player is trying to get him a booking so the best course of action is to just walk off and forget about it. These little encounters are stupid anyways, not like you can hit the guy so don't risk getting yourself carded. Pouladi was mainly at fault, especially since Williams clearly saw him dive. If anyone deserves majority blame it's Pouladi, that's not even a matter of opinion.
                            It clearly is seeing how everyone else has a different opinion than yours.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                              It clearly is seeing how everyone else has a different opinion than yours.
                              Everyone mocked Einstein when he suggested the Earth was round, these people are looking for silly excuses for Iran's exit and refuse to look at simple facts, but anyways I'm riding on thin ice with the admins so I'm not gonna continue this any longer. I don't wanna be banned.

Comment

Everyone mocked Einstein when he suggested the Earth was round, these people are looking for silly excuses for Iran's exit and refuse to look at simple facts, but anyways I'm riding on thin ice with the admins so I'm not gonna continue this any longer. I don't wanna be banned.
                                So you concede that it is in fact a matter of opinion.
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X