Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 16 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 16 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016
    Week 16

Time Zone Converter
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Taremi with the equalizer vs Padideh and stays top scorer with 10 goals

Comment

Sosha is currently competing with Taremi to become IPL topscorer

Gesendet von meinem SM-G531F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Soshaye aghaye goal va Benger

Best attacking duo in Iran since Azizi and Daei

Comment

Lol at Makani.

Comment

Makani is absolutely shocking and horrible as ever, he's peeking but on this opposite term. He should not be seen any close to TM, ever again, until he fixes himself.

Poor keepers like Mazaheri don't get invited while he gets a spot, laughable

Comment

Susha just went from zero to hero!!

Comment

Ramin with a free-kick!

Comment

What a match, the second half really went wild - one of the most exciting matches of this season so far!
                  Though, Padideh's disgusting grass-rolling and the heavily biased commentator made the match quite annoying to watch, but at the end the result was more or less fair for both teams. Finally some kind of justice not to see the grassroller team getting what they want..

It was Padideh's day, while we were not precise enough in our final passes at the beginning. Their first goal however woke the whole Perspolis team up and the match looked to be in our hands until Padideh stroke back with a rather lucky punch. They tried to kill the flow of the game by all means, but we continued penetrating their defense, eventually getting what we deserve even despite being 1man down. Not our best game overall, but the fighting spirit was enough to make the fans stay happy.

Honestly I can’t blame Makani too much this time. I mostly blame the defenders on the 1st goal, Kheiri was completely left alone as nobody marked him. No chance for Makani on the 2nd goal, pretty unlucky. More or less he kept us alive with his foul, as Padideh was going to score the 3rd which would have secured them the win. This is why we still had the chance to equalize.

Alishah was a GHOST today; this was the worse game I have ever seen from him. The last weeks he has been out of form anyway, not sure why Branko didn’t sub him out. On the other side Mohsen Moslaman is doing a remarkable job! His creativity and playmaking skills aside, he also has learned how to defend and several times ran back to help the defense.

Anyways, Taremi’s 10th goal and Rezaeian’s splendid FK equalizer please me enough to forget the 2 lost points; this team just plays way too fine even on bad days to be mad at them.
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout

Comment

btw. RIP Hadi Norouzi!
                    His equalizer against Padideh on the first week was a cracker as well - his very last goal...

Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout

Comment

that second half was ridiculously entertaining! PS the commentator was so funny on how obviously biased he was . I am sure we will only keep getting better, we have a lot of momentum I am hopeful for the rest of the season. Persepolis
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Another case where a biased commentator has effect on people watching the game.

1st goal was a way too aggressive exit by Makani (which I noticed a lot of out goalies do for some reason, eg. Beiranvand against Al Ahli and Guam). If he stayed in net, most likely nothing would have come of that situation. Although the marking in the box was also downright poor, so who knows.

2nd goal was a point blank header from his own man. This time he made the right decision and stayed put, but couldn't do much when it went off Bengar's head and in.

The red card was the smartest decision in that sequence. It was either allow a 1 v 1 late game and risk a 3 - 1 scoreline, or take a red and give Padideh a freekick. Which gave PP a chance to still tie the game, which they ended up doing (btw, great freekick from Rezaeian).

With the results so far, Zob Ahan had the most success and gained 3 big points with their continuous good football. With draws in all other games that mattered, they made up some solid ground.

Comment

Lol @ Sazmane Lig
                          The matches Esteghlal - Siah Jamegan and Naft - Tractor, that were supposed to be played today have been postponed to Tuesday due to pollution. For a while, schools have been closed due to the unhealthy weather conditions. Many games shouldn't have taken place. However, today, the IPL organization moved both games to Monday.

The clubs haven't been informed and were informed by media outlets. Now Naft refuses to play Tractor tomorrow.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=271678

Comment

I am going to be in Iran from January 2-11. Is there going to be any games going on?

Comment

Shahbazzadeh has been pretty impressive lately, he should get a call-up for the next matches if he keeps it up. I think he's a much better finisher than Taremi, needs less opportunities to score

Comment

Working...
                              X