Malavan’s Moldovan keeper to file complaint against his club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malavan’s Moldovan keeper to file complaint against his club

Paatoop.com- Malavan Anzali’s 33-year-old goalkeeper will file a complaint against his club.

After Malavan’s repeated failure to pay its players, Moldovan Serghei Pașcenco has decided that enough if enough, and this veteran keeper will file a complaint against this organization.

Pașcenco will also therefore cancel his contract with Malavan, and demand payment through legal action against the Bandar Anzali club.

In an interview with Fars News, Pașcenco explained the situation.

Fars: What happened in yesterday’s meeting with Malavan officials?

Nothing special. Once again, they made promises which they won’t keep, and nothing is going to change… Them not paying me is one thing, but disrespecting me even worse.

Are you going to file a complaint against Malavan?

Yes. On Thursday, I am going to the federation to file my complaint. And I will no longer stay in Malavan under any circumstance. I only requested 5,000 dollars for now, and I would have played against Esteghlal (on Friday), then left Iran. But they wouldn’t even give me this amount, and they only continued making false promises.

What percentage of your contract have you received?

In the first half of the season, I have only received 18% of my contract, and I even agreed to receive another 32% and stay in Malavan. This amount would have been 150 million tomans, however, I only requested 5,000 dollars to stay (for the next match), and they didn’t even meet this request. Therefore, I will leave Iran on Thursday night, and I already have my ticket.

So the club couldn’t even pay you 5,000 dollars?

No. Malavan still owes me money from previous years, and I filed a complaint to FIFA, which the club received the letter for a few weeks ago. According to FIFA, Malavan must pay me 120,000 dollars (for previous seasons). Yet, I told the club that if they pay me 60,000 dollars, I will wave the other half, and they didn’t even do this. Now, I won’t even give them a 1,000 toman discount.

But you seem to like Malavan, because after-all you signed a contract with this club.

Yes. I like Iran’s people, specially the people of Anzali, and although I had other good offers, I signed to Malavan. I really like the people of Anzali and they will always be in my memories. I always used to say that I will not play for another Iranian club besides Malavan. I must now apoligize to the supporters of Malavan. Because this club not only failed to pay me, but even worse they disrespected me.

At the beginning of the season you had an offer from Persepolis, did you negotiate with them?

No. I did not negotiate with them. I was there for another reason, but I had good offers from other clubs.

Is it possible that you sign to another Iranian club for the second half of the season?

I must say something: I love the people of Iran. I had a good life in Iran, and people treated me with kindness. I like the Iranian Pro League, and I hope to play in it again.

http://paatoop.com/malavans-moldovan...inst-his-club/

It's nice to see IPL hasn't changed one bit since I stopped watching and following it 3 years ago. Same old same.

Comment

All of our clubs are going bankrupt sooner or later. If the nuclear deal and lifting the sanctions do not bring any financial prospect to Iranian football, we can give our league and football a goodbye kiss very soon.

Comment

IPL is over hyped with over priced players.
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

What I don't understand is that Malavans sarbazi player have such a low contract that in theory they should pay less money for players contract then Non Sarbazi clubs. Still they can't afford it? Thats weird
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X