Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

baba in thread is just for fun. alakie mozakhrafe hich dalili ham nemishe age kasi to gozine ha nabood mohem ya ba arzesh nabashe. inaro faghat KC base khodesh entekhab karde chand nafar ham ray dadan. the right title of this thread should be "KC's selection for PFDC member of the year 2015"

Comment

Last day to vote. Poll closes tonight. Keep the votes coming!
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Less than 6 hours to go!
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

فقط سه ساعت مونده

Comment

There are some very valuable members in this list, people outside say this site is full of kids who started to follow football in last couple of years, that may be true at some extend but there are many many valuable old timers with Iranian Football discussion boards here, guys like Bi-Honar, St-Mark and Nokhodi who i know from some other boards in past are just some example, hard to vote for one.

Comment

یک ساعت مونده.

Comment

my gift to the guys who came first from the bottom. a fireplace for the cold winter.. enjoy!!!

https://youtu.be/RDfjXj5EGqI

Comment

Working...
                X