• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL@ those pants! I mean seriously?!!

Comment

He looks like he walked out of a clown car

Comment

Lol there is a 3 way race for the title, and this is what people are writing and talking about.

Just goes to show where priorities are in Iranian media and between fans too apparently.

He's a footballer, and it looks like he just finished OR is just heading to practice. He isn't going to a formal event.

Have you seen how Messi, Dani Alves, Neymar, etc... dress when going to practice? People are just so bikar they need a reason to start hating. Hating is easy, being a good person is a little tougher, it takes longer, so its not worth it to some people it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
          Have you seen how Messi, Dani Alves, Neymar, etc... dress when going to practice?
          While I agree with you about people being bikar, what makes Messi, Dani Alves or Neymar a role model of how to dress? Maybe they want to jump from the top of a 20 level building...... does it make it ok because THEY do it?

Hate is a big word you are using! People are only laughing!

Comment

His t-shirt is by Dsquared but I don't recognize his pants. No matter how ridiculous his pants look, how is it bothering other people? If he's happy let him be happy man. If he thinks he's stylish let him be. People have different tastes and you can't please everyone.

Comment

People need to see how NBA players dress nowadays - this is nothing!

Comment

I love the higher than thou attitude some of you guys have. You tell me the dude just got out of practice, he could be just wearing regular sweat pants, not bright yellow pants that clearly don't fit him properly. It's a free world, he can wear whatever he wants, just like how I can comment about what he is wearing.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  I love the higher than thou attitude some of you guys have. You tell me the dude just got out of practice, he could be just wearing regular sweat pants, not bright yellow pants that clearly don't fit him properly. It's a free world, he can wear whatever he wants, just like how I can comment about what he is wearing.
                  Its easy to do when you are a nameless, faceless guy on the internet. Nobody can see what you are wearing and make similar comments, so you are free to just have a laugh at others who are in the public eye.

I always say, if you wouldn't say something to someone in their face, don't say it.

Comment

While I personally am a firm believer of social/political freedom, at the same time I think for an athlete his/her professional career should come atop and beyond everything else (Socially and lifestyle-wise speaking) sure in a perfect world everyone should be entitled to say/wear anything they want (as long as it doesn't violate others' privacy) however in a country where such outfits are strictly forbidden warranting punishments such as imprisonment/job suspensions/relentless headaches and troubles with the government etc. It's always wisest and best to avoid such controversial and risky behavior.

When you're an athlete and your fans count on your talent and brilliance, then you don't just belong to yourself, you also belong to your fans (Millions who count on your talent and skills to make their wishes come true) When a player like Sosha playing for a big club such like Perspolis keeps getting suspended for many games, due to his disciplinary issues both on and off the pitch, then he in other words is letting his club's fans down, every game he gets suspended it jeopardizes Perspolis' chances of becoming champions (Although he has been real shaky, but again he is our #1 GK this season unfortunately)

We all know in Iran, a country ruled on dictatorship and its extreme Islamic laws, forbidding such gestures, such behavior and dress codes violate its barbaric fundamentals. If Sosha or the likes of Sosha don't understand the consequences of such attitudes, then he should just kiss his footballing career Goodbye, or better said leave our team and go, as a matter of fact I for one want my team to rid itself of him, as he has always been surrounded by loads of drama and controversy.

From day one I was against him joining Perspolis, too bad the club management and its coaches did not listen to me and Mila joon!

Anyhow long live freedom, and once again in a normal world like almost any other country, I would have not called out his sense of dressing in this picture and wouldn't even care what he wears, however in a country like Iran, and for a "professional" footballer I wish a much brighter brain and smarter living conducts!

Comment

Lol there is a 3 way race for the title, and this is what people are writing and talking about.

Just goes to show where priorities are in Iranian media and between fans too apparently.

He's a footballer, and it looks like he just finished OR is just heading to practice. He isn't going to a formal event.

Have you seen how Messi, Dani Alves, Neymar, etc... dress when going to practice? People are just so bikar they need a reason to start hating. Hating is easy, being a good person is a little tougher, it takes longer, so its not worth it to some people it seems.
                      I don't see anything wrong with this reporting. Yes Iranian media is a joke, no denying that but any famous athlete would get the same tabloid treatment in any country. The same athletes you mentioned have been ridiculed for their dress sense and joked on social media. Sometimes we need to chill with the overreacting.

Comment

LOL at comparing Sosha with Messi & Danni Alves.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                          LOL at comparing Sosha with Messi & Danni Alves.
                          Chi migi man? Who is comparing Sosha with them? The fact of the matter is that we have 3 teams fighting for first place with 2 weeks left. One of those teams is who this particular goalkeeper is playing for. And this is the best the Iranian Media can come up with, and of course our people eat it up with a spoon, because this type of BS is in their blood.

Comment

I would rather him get arrested for wearing those pants.

What in the monkey's left nipple was he thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                              I would rather him get arrested for wearing those pants.

What in the monkey's left nipple was he thinking.
                              dafuq did i read.
                              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

There you go. He will be benched for tomorrow's match due to disciplinary issues. I want this guy out of my team ASAP!
                                برانکو در آستانه بازی با گسترش فولاد تبریز روی نام سوشا مکانی خط قرمز کشید.

به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین؛ دروازه بان پرسپولیس که به تازگی با لباسی که در تمرین تیمش پوشیده جنجال ساز شده است، در بازی گسترش جایی در ترکیب تیمش ندارد. علت بیرون ماندن سوشا از ترکیب پرسپولیس، مشکلات انضباطی عنوان شده. بدین ترتیب مکانی در بازی بعدی قرمزها غایب است. البته خبرهای رسیده حکایت از آن دارد که مکانی در بازی آخر فصل مقابل راه آهن هم به احتمال فراوان جایی در ترکیب پرسپولیس ندارد. گویا باید بازی با نفت را آخرین بازی این بازیکن با پیراهن قرمزها دانست. مکانی در یکی از جلسات اخیر تمرینی تیمش، با پوشیدن لباس های مد تابستانه فشن شو میلان، جنجال ساز شد!
                                http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=294623

Comment

Working...
                                X