Sosha Makani Arrested!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    There you go. He will be benched for tomorrow's match due to disciplinary issues. I want this guy out of my team ASAP!

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=294623
    Hang on, hang on... I am not the best reader of Farsi, but from what I gathered there, he is suspended (if this is even true, who knows), BECAUSE of those photos? If so:

1) The fact that you call that disciplinary reasons is not fair. That is not disciplinary reasons, that is stone age thought process reasons.
    2) Who suspended him? I doubt Branko. So who has gone over the coaches head and suspended him?
    3) Are PP prepared to go with Lobanov for the final 2 games? Whatever problems Sosha has on the field, he is better than Lobanov. Which again leads me to believe Branko has nothing to do with this.
    4) With reactions like yours, things will never change. Instead of wanting the crusty old men out of your team who are deciding these things, you are OK with their presence and demand the player be released. Something seems vastly inappropriate here.

Again, maybe my reading skills are worse than I thought, so I could be way off here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
      Hang on, hang on... I am not the best reader of Farsi, but from what I gathered there, he is suspended (if this is even true, who knows), BECAUSE of those photos? If so:

1) The fact that you call that disciplinary reasons is not fair. That is not disciplinary reasons, that is stone age thought process reasons.
      2) Who suspended him? I doubt Branko. So who has gone over the coaches head and suspended him?
      3) Are PP prepared to go with Lobanov for the final 2 games? Whatever problems Sosha has on the field, he is better than Lobanov. Which again leads me to believe Branko has nothing to do with this.
      4) With reactions like yours, things will never change. Instead of wanting the crusty old men out of your team who are deciding these things, you are OK with their presence and demand the player be released. Something seems vastly inappropriate here.

Again, maybe my reading skills are worse than I thought, so I could be way off here.
      AT jaan,

If anything I am one of the most hardcore anti IR and its barbaric rules and laws. What I was referring to was that Branko as a coach wants/needs all his players for the upcoming 2 weeks games, he well knows that Sosha had recently and unfairly been imprisoned and suspended for weeks and it did hurt his team as the team was deprived of its first keeper.

When such occasion arises, one needs to be more careful with his/her public behavior, if not for himself, but at least for the sake of his club's interests fate.

What Sosha wore should be non of our business, but what his behavior in public warrants and brings up to him and our club as consequences ARE ABSOLUTELY OUR BUSINESS, as it jeopardizes our chances of getting the PGL title.

The country is backward, we all know it. Its laws are pathetic, we know it. Its people in charge are absolute imbeciles, we know it. Should one ordinary person be free to what to wear and how to live in a perfect world? I say yes absolutely. However should a star athlete who represents a team which has tens of millions of fans do whatever the F&$*% he/she wants even at the cost of ruining the chances of his/her teams of becoming the champions? I say absoFuc%+#lutely no!!

For God's sake if he gets suspended by the authorities, we all pay for it, I am glad before he got penalized by the thugs of the IR, Branko decided to bench him. I am sure Branko as well is mad for Sosha's irresponsible behavior.

Again I repeat myself, Sosha's public behavior will not only effect him, it will take a bigger toll on his team (Persplois)

Comment

I have supported him always up until here but I am officially done with him. This guy always gets himself in bad situations and as Keano rightfully pointed out brings trouble and negative attention/energy to this team. Lobanov will sufice for the remaining games and beiranvand will likely take over next year. I am sick of hearing the BS regarding sosha...yes the laws are stupid we all know and agree on that but how many times can one screw up and constantly be forgiven? hes brought trouble to every single team he has played on for crying out loud......I can't support him any longer, hes just stupid. It's not like he doesn't know the laws of Iran and is coming here for the first time, he is more than aware of how things work and yet consistently screws up time and time again. Branko will almost certainly get rid of him this summer.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

AT jaan,
          If anything I am one of the most hardcore anti IR and its barbaric rules and laws. What I was referring to was that Branko as a coach wants/needs all his players for the upcoming 2 weeks games, he well knows that Sosha had recently and unfairly been imprisoned and suspended for weeks and it did hurt his team as the team was deprived of its first keeper.
          When such occasion arises, one needs to be more careful with his/her public behavior, if not for himself, but at least for the sake of his club's interests fate.
          What Sosha wore should be non of our business, but what his behavior in public warrants and brings up to him and our club as consequences ARE ABSOLUTELY OUR BUSINESS, as it jeopardizes our chances of getting the PGL title.
          The country is backward, we all know it. Its laws are pathetic, we know it. Its people in charge are absolute imbeciles, we know it. Should one ordinary person be free to what to wear and how to live in a perfect world? I say yes absolutely. However should a star athlete who represents a team which has tens of millions of fans do whatever the F&$*% he/she wants even at the cost of ruining the chances of his/her teams of becoming the champions? I say absoFuc%+#lutely no!!
          For God's sake if he gets suspended by the authorities, we all pay for it, I am glad before he got penalized by the thugs of the IR, Branko decided to bench him. I am sure Branko as well is mad for Sosha's irresponsible behavior.
          Again I repeat myself, Sosha's public behavior will not only effect him, it will take a bigger toll on his team (Persplois)

Come on man, Keano, my friend, my brother, look at what you are saying!! "do whatever the F*** he wants"... What did he do?!??!?!

He wore a BLUE Tshirt with a CARTOON MONKEY on it, and YELLOW PANTS. What public behaviour??? He took a photo with fans after practice!!

First you say the rules are backwards, then you say he is irresponsible.... It can't be both, I am sorry, but it just can't.

This is bigger than Sosha or PP, if we want some change then we can't just say things that are diametric opposites because we want our team to win a championship (in a league by the way, which is certainly corrupt).

I still don't even think its true to be honest, something tells me this is just BS that has been stirred prior to an important week of matches. I gut tells me that we will see him in goal tomorrow.

And to Ghermez Agha, what rules man? Ali Karimi breaks the rules, Zandi broke the rules, Nekounam broke the rules, Taremi breaks the rules, Beiranvand breaks the rules.... If Beiranvand comes to PP next year and gets singled out when 90% of the players in the league do the same thing, are you going to have the same attitude? Just because a couple of players are consistently getting picked on for doing things the majority of players in Iran do, doesn't mean they are stupid. It means we are stupid for consistently letting this stuff happen and getting mad at the wrong people.

Man, the guys in charge have really got the masses fooled. Even people outside of Iran are content with their garbage, this is really backwards and alarming.

Comment

How did he not get arrested for wearing that. I would be glad if the "morality police" arrested him for that, absolutely shocking. Sosha boro gom sho

Comment

umm I hate those pants too but think he got some balls for pushing it a bit.. sneakers by themselves the loudest..

If you look from point of view of sexuality, they are not proper in Iran but in others regards they can be considered fun clothes. Let him be.. he will grow out of it... issue is he is not someone proper for that kind of fashion statement.. he just got poor personal choice. ajagh vajagh best describes it.

Looks like Sosha once again managed to make it to the media headlines in Iran:

Comment

He looks like he could be a character from the show Rugrats.

Comment

Working...
                X