Morteza Pouraliganji to Al-Sadd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morteza Pouraliganji to Al-Sadd

Inam az in, another legionnaire to Qatar. Badbakht shodim!

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1294665...³Øª-داشتم

I bet this dude literally took his decision for 1. $$ 2. Playing with an old QSL Xavi And he calls this "pishraft", who the hell is his agent?

Badbakht nashodim Kiarash jan, we have plenty of players that are as good if we give them few TM games like we did for PAG; Hadi Mohammadi, Rouzbeh Cheshmi, Daneshgar, Kanaani etc.. etc.. Most of them are even younger than Morteza

Comment

we got Cheshmi. It's okay.

Comment

I wrote in the transfer news thread, that he is on the verge, since nothing is confirmed at all.

He basically says that after having offers from China, Japan, Korea and Europe, he has negotiated with Al Sadd and his transfer is likely to be confirmd in a few days. He also says that he is intrested to play alongside Xavi

Would be a very stupid decision, if he really moves to Qatar at this age.

Comment

So much for wanting to play in Europe..

Does he think Xavi is going to hook him up with a move to Barcelona or something after 1-2 seasons?

Comment

"no to Iran, no to Japan, only europe"

>>>> Morteza Pouraliganji to Al-Sadd

Comment

Do you guys actually believe these players when they say only Europe?!! Any smell of good money and they will forget what they said yesterday. Taremi is next.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                I wrote in the transfer news thread, that he is on the verge, since nothing is confirmed at all.

He basically says that after having offers from China, Japan, Korea and Europe, he has negotiated with Al Sadd and his transfer is likely to be confirmd in a few days. He also says that he is intrested to play alongside Xavi

Would be a very stupid decision, if he really moves to Qatar at this age.
                for FFS if he didn't have offers from those two regions I wouldn't have been bothered, but really? passing an oppurtunity to play in Europe to play with old man Xavi? At least he could have gone to the J League.

Comment

Ghorbone tasmim. Goozid.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Na chosid, na goozid, na rid, TEREKMOON ZAD.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      I bet this dude literally took his decision for 1. $$ 2. Playing with an old QSL Xavi And he calls this "pishraft", who the hell is his agent?

Badbakht nashodim Kiarash jan, we have plenty of players that are as good if we give them few TM games like we did for PAG; Hadi Mohammadi, Rouzbeh Cheshmi, Daneshgar, Kanaani etc.. etc.. Most of them are even younger than Morteza
                      Although I'm fully in agreement with you Cheshmi isn't much better if he's going to constantly decline European offers to stay at Esteghlal. It's better than going to QSL obviously but Cheshmi could be looked at worse depending on how u look at it given he had offers from multiple teams
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Now he doesn't have to worry about food.
                        Our poor boy was starving in China
                        !
                        Such ambition. Such professionalism.

Comment

khak to saresh. a disgrace for a TM player as young as him with potential...all that gone to waste.

PS:he tried not to go but something must've changed his mind. i don't buy the xavi bs. i won't be surprised if not only his agent but friends and family recommended him this move for $$$$$ reasons as this is what majority of iranians care about.

Comment

Go watch his interview with Ferdowsipour on 90, At the end of the interview, Ferdowsipour says your team mates call you cheap and a money lover, who never lends money and he confimrs and says, yeah, I'm very protictive of my money and blah, blah.

Of course a guy like him moves to Qatar for money. That's the only reason.

Again, we got Cheshmi and couple other younger, promising players. bench him in Team Melli or better yet don't invite him when he goes to Qatar.

Comment

FFS.... uugghhhhhhhh
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X