Morteza Pouraliganji to Al-Sadd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    At the very least a good Qatari club for once and not one fighting relegation...
    Be koja reside footballe ma vaghan ...
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

To be fair, we don't have a very rich history of sending centerbacks to Europe. I remember only 4. Even Arab teams usually are not interested in foreign defenders, but fill the spots with strikers. That a Qatari top club takes a young Iranian defender over an experienced attacker is a good sign in regards to his quality. Nevertheless it is disappointing that he turns down European options for that.

Comment

Now I see why gutter didn't close diplomatic relations. It's because they know that they need our help for their 2022 bid and also have 6-7 of our players in their league. What would happen to those players if they closed the door like cousin uae and uncle saudi?

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          Again you have not read PersianKing's long post and keep writing the same baseless things.
          I knew nobody will reply to that post and present some counter-arguments. I have been on PFDC long enough to know once you come up with valid points, they will either completely ignore everything or twist it - and then blindly repeat their nonsense to "burry" your post. Just review the thread bro. , we are going round in circles. Same nonsense is being posted over and over again...

What we are discussing here is not even an exchange of opinions. You and I, alongside couple of other members, have posted enough FACTS - furthermore history just underlines all of our points. So they either don’t want to accept they are wrong (because of their ego) or they are just closing their eyes to reality. At the end we can’t expect our players to have more dignity and higher motivation when apparently even some of us fans have such low expectations, being worriless or even satisfied with players joining 8-oer leagues. The loser mentally starts within us fans...

but hey nooshe jooneshoon, these poor footballer get not enough money ...
          I wish PAG would at least be honest enough to say I am going for the money, instead of telling us BS like Xavi is the reason lol. These guys are role models and national team players FFS. Sure, it’s their personal decision, but at least be honest to the fans and stop lying to us. Can someone please give me a link to that interview with Seyed Ashkan saying money is not important to me...
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            You don't have any base in what you're trying to defend, You don't seem to follow Asian football very much, neither QSL or the IPL. I don't know why we are constantly bringing our league in this however there is no single doubt that he will develop better in the IPL at his age than in Qatar, you are being plain stubborn just to show that you are right
            What players have the QSL created/developed? What players have the IPL developed? Again you have not read PersianKing's long post and keep writing the same baseless things. You need to wake up my friend, not anyone else. You are persistent and it's very interesting
            I follow quality football and doesn't have much time to follow some crappy footballs like IPL and QSL. I watch some IPL highlights and some important games, yes Qatari football is still crap compare to Europe but still better than IPL in my opinion.
            As i said there are many factors, coaches, some well known names, facilities, you can add it, yes we have more talents but do you think this is enough? How many of our clubs have proper training facilities.
            and is not my first year following football dude, i have been around this game for around 30 years.

Comment

this is depressing but they have nice jerseys tbh which is rare for teams our legionarres play on...
              http://thepeninsulaqatar.com/images/...1/XAVI_PIX.jpg

Comment

They signed him very cheap compared to Koreans or other nobodies. He has more than 10 caps and 2 goals for top Asian national team! At least he should have signed for a better price tag. He looks desperate for money. His agent is very poor or very greedy.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  this is depressing but they have nice jerseys tbh which is rare for teams our legionarres play on...
                  http://thepeninsulaqatar.com/images/...1/XAVI_PIX.jpg
                  I like Andos teams kits as well.

Comment

Bengar wishing Pouraliganji good luck for his next destination.

Comment

what happened to him now?

Comment

Originally posted by persian_cheetah View Post
                        what happened to him now?
                        He is forgotten since he joined Al-Shotor FC.

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                          He is forgotten since he joined Al-Shotor FC.
                          No wonder. We used to talk about him. Frankly, I also lost interest in talking about him when he went to Qatar Another waste of talent who had the potential to go to Europe. Don't tell me he doesn't have a chance. There's always a opportunity and you have to find it. If AZ Alkmaar defenders who are worse than PAG can go there then he can too. The funny thing is hes still 21 and thinks that by just playing well in Asian cup can get him somewhere.

Comment

He is 23-4 not 21. His new name is Poolaliganji. Many fans lost interest in him after he joined Al Sadd.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                              He is 23-4 not 21. His new name is Poolaliganji. Many fans lost interest in him after he joined Al Sadd.
                              LOOOOOOL same with (Pool)Adi

Comment

Working...
                              X