Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Time for Iran to join UEFA, lobbyists should begin the battle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see why we would want to join UEFA, but I don't think we should. I also doubt it'll happen.

Comment

I don't think being in UEFA is a hopeless situation when it comes to qualifying for the major tournaments (especially 24-team Euro). Don't underestimate ourselves. AT LEAST we are on par with the likes of Albania, Northern Ireland, Wales, Hungary and Iceland who qualified for the next EURO finals.

Comment

yeah im all for iran going to CAF. However then im pretty sure we have problems with sudan and Djibouti...

Comment

Split AFC into the West and East and we should join the East zone.

Comment

This is such a stupid idea. We can say goodbye to the WC and continenal cup

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              yeah im all for iran going to CAF. However then im pretty sure we have problems with sudan and Djibouti...
              CAF is also really corrupt...Have you watched Equatorial Guinea vs Tunisia in the 2015 Cup of Nations? Tunisia got B. Williamsed.

Comment

i dont really think israel is an extremist problem and not an iranian problem. Its a human problem. Whoever considers themselves a good human being won't recognize the state of israel or at the very least will strongly question it...

Comment

If Azerbaijan Republic, Armenia, Georgia, all former provinces of Iran can join UEFA, so we can. If the regime wasn't so stupid, they would normalize relations with Israel, say fuck palestine (what did Pal's ever did for us? Palestinian soldiers fought in Saddam army and mourned when POS was executed, so fuck'em) and lobby with Germany and France about this issue.

I'm sure we would get admission to UEFA just by normalizing relations with Israel, as a gift.

Comment

This will never happen nor would I like to see it happen we would go from a top team in AFC to one the lower teams uefa.Its crazy for people to think we can play against European countries on a regular basis.We would kiss all the world cups,Asian cups and so on away.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
                      This will never happen nor would I like to see it happen we would go from a top team in AFC to one the lower teams uefa.Its crazy for people to think we can play against European countries on a regular basis.We would kiss all the world cups,Asian cups and so on away.
                      The theory going to Europe is that Iranians have great talent and passion for football which is unmatched anywhere in the world even Quieroz admitted this. Going to Europe will make Iran a MUCH stronger team in the long run playing against the likes of Italy, Spain, England, Germany, Portugal on a regular basis instead of paying millions for a friendly against a Montenegro or Russia. I am confident it will make Iran a world class team and if the political bullshit gets out of the way, Iran will one day become a respected team all around the world. If you don't think we have talent just look at our futsal team.
                      You just got Caged
                      K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                        The theory going to Europe is that Iranians have great talent and passion for football which is unmatched anywhere in the world even Quieroz admitted this. Going to Europe will make Iran a MUCH stronger team in the long run playing against the likes of Italy, Spain, England, Germany, Portugal on a regular basis instead of paying millions for a friendly against a Montenegro or Russia. I am confident it will make Iran a world class team and if the political bullshit gets out of the way, Iran will one day become a respected team all around the world. If you don't think we have talent just look at our futsal team.
                        Exactly. You can also add volleyball. And our clubs (not only our top players with TM) will play champions league (at least play offs) and europa league every year so it will improve our football from our base (IPL). When you see Astana, maccabi reaching champions league why not Sepahan, etc..one day. And it is more valuable to play against Saudi, qatari clubs every year. They will also face different style of football.

Someone was mocking Armenia, Georgia, Belarus but the first one send a play in Borussia Dortmind, the second a player in Milan Ac, the third in Barcelona/Arsenal. So they will be more visibility for our players to be caught from descent european side. Now they play in IPL, asian championship nobody watch.

It is true we will have hard time qualifying for WC but it is already the case in AFC when we struggle big time against shitty opposition : we qualify very painfully or we don't qualify at all! About Asian cup, I prefer to try to qualify to Eurocup and falling than be sure to partipate to the mickey mouse Asian cup, where we all know referee or SK will kick us out in QF.

And the lack of descent friendlies will be solved with the european qualifications.

Anyway we are far from it but I see only positive

Comment

Impossible! At least for now. Don't forget, soccer is also a political tool both I side and outside Iran. Inside it is used to preoccupy the masses in times of crisis. Outside it is used as both a thorn and olive branch towards the Arabs.

At the same time the outlook of Iran playing Israel means we would have given up on the Arabs. Remember the Iran Iraq war was portryed by Iraq and Saudis as a war between Arabs and Parsis. Iran has spent a lot of money and propaganda to hide it's Persian identity. IRI is still milking that cow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
                            Hi everyone,
                            I know the majority of you are very well aware of this discussion and how many of us tried to promote this idea in the past. At a point we built a website for it, however because of lack of support; it all stopped.

However, we are facing a geopolitical dilemma in West Asia. The hostility in the region and the boycott of southern Persian gulf states have facilitated an opportunity for iran to leave AFC permanently.

Cant wait to see Iranian, uneducated and LOMPAN coaches in the UEFA
                            I thought it's the best time for this issue to be advertised and discussed at this point.

Especially with Saudis threatening to not play with Iran in Our country and their hostile friends Qatar and UAE following, and a Bahrani being in charge of AFC, Iranian team even if our side wins the psychological war, will definitely suffer officiating.

Guys, we've all seen that how these southern Arabs have cost us many championships. We all know they would never let iran to win any title in AFC, therefore we should zealously and passionately start our campaign an lobby within IFF, PDFC and football community.

With Europeans hating ISIS and Saudis, the public won't also be shocked if this issue is risen ..
                            Share your views, everything starts at this point [ATTACH]16671[/ATTACH]
                            Cant wait to see the Uneducated, out-dated, Lompan and Sonatee iranian coaches in the UEFA league criticizing the current top international football methods....
                            That, in itself should be worth the price of the admission ticket....
                            lol

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
                              Hi everyone,
                              I know the majority of you are very well aware of this discussion and how many of us tried to promote this idea in the past. At a point we built a website for it, however because of lack of support; it all stopped.
                              However, we are facing a geopolitical dilemma in West Asia. The hostility in the region and the boycott of southern Persian gulf states have facilitated an opportunity for iran to leave AFC permanently.
                              I thought it's the best time for this issue to be advertised and discussed at this point.
                              Especially with Saudis threatening to not play with Iran in Our country and their hostile friends Qatar and UAE following, and a Bahrani being in charge of AFC, Iranian team even if our side wins the psychological war, will definitely suffer officiating.
                              Guys, we've all seen that how these southern Arabs have cost us many championships. We all know they would never let iran to win any title in AFC, therefore we should zealously and passionately start our campaign an lobby within IFF, PDFC and football community.
                              With Europeans hating ISIS and Saudis, the public won't also be shocked if this issue is risen ..
                              Share your views, everything starts at this point [ATTACH]16671[/ATTACH]
                              You are obviously very disjointed with what is happening in this world and where Iran is presently positioned. Iran is having a hard time securing its membership in Asia let alone dreaming to be part of Europe.

Give me one good reason why would UEFA would consider a country like Iran as its member?

Comment

I would rather us show leadership and fix the problems in the AFC. That is more likely and more logical.

All the former Soviet countries mentioned that are now in UEFA are there because the USSR. It made sense for many of them to remain.

We have no reason to be in UEFA
                                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Working...
                                X