Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Time for Iran to join UEFA, lobbyists should begin the battle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean no offense to OP, but this has got to be the most nonsensical thread on PFDC, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
      I would rather us show leadership and fix the problems in the AFC. That is more likely and more logical.

All the former Soviet countries mentioned that are now in UEFA are there because the USSR. It made sense for many of them to remain.

We have no reason to be in UEFA
      Why Kazakhstan and Not Uzbekistan so? Israel is there for Political reasons. Australia is in Asia. Japan and China get invited in Copa America. Nothing is impossible.

But honestly with Iran bad image, I don't see us going there.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanmonton View Post
        I mean no offense to OP, but this has got to be the most nonsensical thread on PFDC, ever.
        I guess you haven't been around here for that long, cause this is definately not the first 'lets join UEFA' thread on PFDC.

Comment

And UEAF is not just a football association. You have to be part of the political circle to be accepted! .... you get my drift?!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Israel can take Iran's place in AFC now they are buddy with arabs against Iran.
            Excellent idea. Iran and Israel should swap! But then Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Palestine will need to join UEFA to ensure Israel's acceptance in AFC

Comment

Why is everyone so obsessed with joining UEFA? You know that means no more WC for TM if that happens

Comment

Working...
              X