Pray for Reza Ahadi. Former Essteglal and TM player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pray for Reza Ahadi. Former Essteglal and TM player

Just a quick tribute to an outstanding player in the 60's ( Daheyeh 60), Reza Ahadi who is currently in bad conditions, hospitalized in the ICU. Reza Ahadi was a favorite player of mine when I was a kid in Iran and as some of the older members of this forum might recall, he was a very talented player ( left midfielder) who at some point even played at 2nd disision in Germany, when this was not a common thing at the time. I had an oportunity to meet with this gentleman whe he was at his peak, and he couldnt have been any nicer. I am pretty sure his health conditions has a lot to do with the conditions in Iran.....Long discussion.

Its heartbreaking to see him at this condition ( coma) and my heart goes to his family going through this, especially when he is only in his early 50's. I
    Please pray fo his quick recovery and lets all hope he gets through this and goes back to his family!
    Last edited by avicenna 18; 01-12-2016, 09:20 PM.
    When there is a will, there is a way

I remember his end of career, he was a very good midfielder. wish him fast recovery.

Comment

Was he the first or second iranian in Germany? He had 8 appereances for RW Essen in the 86/87 season scoring 1 goal in Bundesliga 2. His coach was german legend Horst Hrubesh.
      All the best to him hope hell get well soon.

Comment

Terrible news - wish him a speedy recovery
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Get well soon Reza agha!

Comment

Speedy recovery for him! I have heard a lot of him before.

I just saw, that he played in Essen in 1986/87. Was he the first European legionnaire after the revolution? I remember many Iranians joined Persian Gulf countries after 1979.

Comment

Hope he gets well soon.

Comment

Hope he has a speedy recovery!

Comment

May he have a speedy recovery and God's blessings.
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I wish him a fast recovery. Get well soon Reza jan!

Comment

Working...
                    X