therein lies The difference btw Iranian Lompan coaches and CQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

therein lies The difference btw Iranian Lompan coaches and CQ

2 yrs ago when Iran's senior NT lead by CQ needed 3 consecutive wins to qualify to the WC , not only CQ-lead NT was able to go on the road and win convincingly in Qatar and South Korea but also win at home against Lebonan. This qualified Iran for the WC in Brazil.
    At that time the uneducated and outdated Iranian coaching club inside of Iran (aka Lompan express) started a dirty and unfair movement against CQ and the senior NT accusing them of defensive tactics and how easy it is to win against teams such as Qatar etc.
    Even Idiots such as Los Angeles based sports TV channels such as Daryoush Zahab got in on the mix and openly criticized CQ and supported Iranian coaches for the NT.
    This campaign was lead by suspect and uneducated Lompans such as Derakhshan, Mayeli Kodan, Amir Gale Noie and Bijan ZolfagharNasb, many of whome with either losing coaching records or extremely suspect history as a Coach.

But, as Iranian saying goes: khoda jaye dorosti neshasteh.

2 yrs later our Olympic NT is coached and managed by all Iranian coaching staff, 2 of which are a big part of Lompan and SONATEE club inside of Iran (Mayeli Kodan and Habib Kashani).
    Some of the best preparations (By Iran's standards that is)was provided for this Olympic team. After months and months of preparation and a home lose to KSA, Iran enters the Qatar Olympics Qualifying games.
    After a very weak and DEYMI opening game against Syria where Iran wins on 2 individual efforts we come to today's Qatar game. This was Iran's first true test.
    What was the Result for Khakpour, Kashani and Mayeli Lompan?

Nearly 70 min of bad football, Deymi football, no real plan, no real tactics and no CLUE.
    The end result a 2-1 loss for Iran
    This iran team is so poorly prepared and so CLUELess that even if they qualified out of this group, they still dont stand a chance against teams such as S. Korea, Australia or Japan.
    Case closed!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Iran007 View Post
    2 yrs ago when Iran's senior NT lead by CQ needed 3 consecutive wins to qualify to the WC , not only CQ-lead NT was able to go on the road and win convincingly in Qatar and South Korea but also win at home against Lebonan. This qualified Iran for the WC in Brazil.
    At that time the uneducated and outdated Iranian coaching club inside of Iran (aka Lompan express) started a dirty and unfair movement against CQ and the senior NT accusing them of defensive tactics and how easy it is to win against teams such as Qatar etc.

Even Idiots such as Los Angeles based sports TV channels such as Daryoush Zahab got in on the mix and openly criticized CQ and supported Iranian coaches for the NT.

This campaign was lead by suspect , uneducated Lompanz such as Derakhshan, Mayeli Kodan, Amir Gale Noie and Bijan ZolfagharNasb, many of who me with either losing coaching records or extremely suspect history as. Coach.
    But, as Iranian saying goes: khoda jaye dorosti neshasteh.
    2 hrs later our Olympic NT is coached and managed by all Iranian coaching staff, 2 of which are a big part of Lompan and SONATEE club inside of Iran (Mayeli Kodan and Habib Kashani).
    Some of the best preparations (By Iran's standards that is)was provided for this Olympic team. After months and months of preparation and a home lose to KSA Iran enters the Qatar Olympics Qualifying games.
    After a very weak and DEYMI opening game against Syria where Iran wins on 2 individual efforts we come to today's Qatar game. This was Iran's first true test.
    What was the Result for Khakpour, Kashani and Mayeli Lompan?
    Nearly 70 min of bad football, Dehmi football, no real plan, no real tactics and no CLUE.
    The end result a 2-1 loss for Iran.
    Funny thing is that the Lompans criticizing CQ. LOL
    CQ plays defensive, plays unattractive blah blah blah ...
    IEI
    Only national team : Iran
    Only Club in Iran : Esteghlal
    Only Club in the World: Inter Milan

Comment

The last 7 threads you've opened up were to bash mayeli...khasteh nashodi? who here do you think disagrees with you anyway? everyone knows he is insane now please stop flooding the forum with anti mayeli threads its really, really unecessary if you feel the need to rant use one of your previous 6 threads.....
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Yes, let us not talk about that bastard. Every time I see him on a position in our football it is a reminder that our football is corrupt and can not change until we get rid of IR.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          The last 7 threads you've opened up were to bash mayeli...khasteh nashodi? who here do you think disagrees with you anyway? everyone knows he is insane now please stop flooding the forum with anti mayeli threads its really, really unecessary if you feel the need to rant use one of your previous 6 threads.....
          Speaking of Ranting and raving....

You dont need to read my posts if you dont like them. Everyone has their own purpose and opinion in stating what they state. You dont agree? Just move right alone my brother.....
          As you can see, 2 of the 3 people who have already responded to this thread tend to agree with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

So much negative vibes going on towards this poor U23 team since the beginning, visibly some are only because of their personal interests going to the point of hoping they lose, shocking really.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

So much negative vibes going on towards this poor U23 team, visibly some are only because of their personal interests going to the point of hoping they lose, shocking really.
              Nothing against the U23 team and no one here is hoping they lose. Those happen to be your opinion and your take of the situation and as I am sure you know how the saying goes regarding OPINIONS.....
              The issue at hand here is a group of OLD, SONATEE and LOMPAN coaches led by Mayeli Olagh and Kashani and Gale Noie......who are distroying Iranian football for their own personal interest.
              So, We are simply holding them responsible and reviewing their work.
              Thats all....
              No attacks have been made on the players or the U23 team in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran007 View Post
                Nothing against the U23 team and no one here is hoping they lose. Those happen to be your opinion and you take of the situation and as I am sure you know how the saying goes regarding OPINIONS.....

The issue at hand here is a group of OLD, SONATEE and LOMPAN coaches led by Mayeli Olagh and Kashani and Gale Noie......who are distroying Iranian football for their own personal interest.
                So, We are simply holding them responsible and reviewing their work.
                Thats all....
                No attacks have been made on the players or the U23 team in this thread.
                That's fine, you can state your opinion but as GA said and as long as I recall this would be probably your nth thread opened repeating the same exact things

Comment

That's fine, you can state your opinion but as GA said and as long as I recall this would be probably your nth thread opened repeating the same exact things
                  And as I stated to him, everyone is entitled to their opinion.
                  We all have our own reasons and purpose for stating what we state. Not everyone rides with the wave and looks at life on the surface. Some of us actually are more interested in what is actually happening around us and what hands are at work to destroy a nation (whether football or else) in order to profit from it.

You can chose not to read it if you dont agree.

Comment

So much negative vibes going on towards this poor U23 team since the beginning, visibly some are only because of their personal interests going to the point of hoping they lose, shocking really.
                    Nobody wants to see our national team loses to Arabs in any level, but no one can stand Mayeli and Kashani too. They are just symbols of IR favoritism of absolute incompetent and thieves over patriotic educated people.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                      Nobody wants to see our national team loses to Arabs in any level, but no one can stand Mayeli and Kashani too. They are just symbols of IR favoritism of absolute incompetent and thieves over patriotic educated people.
                      Couldnt agree more.
                      You and I are actually saying the same thing then.
                      Bravo to you.

Comment

Iran007 jan I completely agree with what you are saying and I am on the same page with you. I also agree with GA and Z Joon that there are so many threads on the same subject and all they are suggesting is that it's better to re-open one of the old threads rather than opening a new one.

Based on what I see here this is your 11th thread on the same subject.

Damet garm

Comment

Working...
                        X