Clear All

Zero chance we get past Japan

Right now China is dominating.

Comment

Ft

Iran 3-2 China
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

many ppl are overreacting . If we took our chances or even half of them the game would be 5/6-2 . Then nobody would say anything. We are too emotional as fans and the same goes for our team

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          many ppl are overreacting . If we took our chances or even half of them the game would be 5/6-2 . Then nobody would say anything. We are too emotional as fans and the same goes for our team
          I'm sorry, the team play was atrocious. This is China - a horrible team and one of the worst of the tournament and we squeak by them by 1.

Comment

not a very inspiring 2nd half performance from the boys, but we are through nonetheless ..!

if we dont line up our best and play much better we wont be getting past Japan..!

Comment

khakpoor sucks

Comment

Hope everyone is listening to peyrovani now in the post game show
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  I'm sorry, the team play was atrocious. This is China - a horrible team and one of the worst of the tournament and we squeak by them by 1.
                  Our team lost so many chances to score in the second half. Disappointing to see that. IF they are going to miss chances like this against the weakest opponent in the group stage, they won't even have any chances against Japan.

Comment

At least we are through: new round, fresh start and chances to recover from a relatively shitty group stage performance.

Comment

attacking wise with tourabi we are good, our defense is bad though

Comment

Just a little sidenote: Our U19 team (the very much same TM Omid) beat Japan in the 2012 U19 Asian Championship

There is a glimpse of hope

Comment

Congrats. anyway.
                          Next round is a final test for KP. Japan also has problems. All teams make many mistakes and make bad passes. They are amateurs, so only teams with speed and a few guys like Torabi win. If you had Azmoun and sent him long balls he could score against these rookie Asians. Anyway Cheshmi when he wanted he showed that he is a captain.

Comment

with khakpoor at the helm I have little confidence. We have a solid side that should have beaten qatar, but the sar morabi hasnt implemented any specific style to our side.

Comment

It is also good that kp tabatabai and Mk learned their lessons and tested many players in early stage. I would not worry about Japan. They are defeatable.

Comment

As several members have mentioned, the second half was poor. Mohammadi must be kicked out of Team-e Melli for missing that one on one chance. That should have been a goal.

Iran was not motivated and I think it was good idea to take two good players out. Iran does not play a good football. Poor defending and poor finishes.

I do NOT like Iranian coaches shouting from the side. This adds to the stress of watching the games.
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                                X