Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 18 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 18 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016
    Week 18

Time Zone Converter
    Esteghlal
    0%
    Esteghlal KHUZESTAN
    0%
    Zob Ahan
    0%
    Saipa
    0%
    Perspolis
    0%
    Saba
    0%
    Teraktor
    0%
    Naft Tehran
    0%
    Sepahan
    0%
    Other
    0%
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Games of the week:
    Zobahan vs. Esteghlal
    Persepolis vs. Sepahan

Comment

Esteghlal Ahvaz - Malavan: 0:0
      Rah Ahan - Tractor Sazi: 0:0
      Naft Tehran - Siahjamegan: 1:2 (apparently Motahari scored an own goal...)
      Esteghlal Khuzestan - Foolad: 0:1

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
        Esteghlal Ahvaz - Malavan: 0:0
        Rah Ahan - Tractor Sazi: 0:0
        Esteghlal Khuzestan - Foolad: 0:1
        4 goals in 4 games! No wonder we suck in scoring goals. It was funny seeing Sharifi in a Teraktor jersey.

Comment

Good results for Perspolis so far: SS Khuzestan + Naft lost, while Teraktor drew.
          Ansari is injured and apparently will miss the match vs. Sepahan - this will hurt us badly! His absence was already felt vs. Saba

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
          Yes, but he also scored Naft's 1st goal through a PK. His father was in the stadium as well: following the own-goal someone beside him apparantly said something along the lines of "in goalaro bayad be Japon mizad", his father reacted and there was a dispute.

Not sure if that's him:
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

This will be a very tough game for Perspolis. Sepahan has become our black cat since they have beaten us for three consecutive times and we had only two wins against them in the last five years. It is time to break this deadlock and get closer to Esteghlal. We will definitely miss Ansari, who has been a great asset for us in this season. I just don't hope that Hatami replaces him lol. Furthermore, Umana also should get a chance. I rate him a bit higher than Nourmohammadi, but Branko will prefer Nourmohammadi, since he is the captain.
            We should really watch out for Khalatbari, he is always very hungary to score against us
            I hope that as many fans as possible attend the game could be a great asset for this game. There were 40k fans at the game against Esteghlal Khuzestan. I expect 50k fans to come to the game against Sepahan, if the fans receive free admission, Azadi could be sold out.

This is what the lineup could look like:

Lobanov
            Rezaeian-Bengar-Nourmohammadi-Heydarieh
            Nourollahi-Kamyabinia
            Ahmadzadeh-Mosalman-Alishah
            Taremi

Also a draw between Zob Ahan and Esteghlal would be the best result for us. But if Zob Ahan and Perspolis wins, Perspolis would be only two points away from the top of the table
            Last edited by 04041374; 01-29-2016, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Persepolis is in good condition and the only weak points are our LB and GK. I hope the new GK is good and cover that area. Umania should be in our line up. He is a good defense and better than Bengar. Heydarieh is not solid.

Comment

It seems esteghlal khuzestans downfall has begun. I hope Zob and Sepahan can defeat the sorkhabis this week and make the league more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                  It seems esteghlal khuzestans downfall has begun. I hope Zob and Sepahan can defeat the sorkhabis this week and make the league more interesting.
                  The most interesting thing that can happen is that Perspolis wins the league.

The biggest club in Asia better start acting like champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    Persepolis is in good condition and the only weak points are our LB and GK. I hope the new GK is good and cover that area. Umania should be in our line up. He is a good defense and better than Bengar. Heydarieh is not solid.
                    In all honesty Ansari is very solid and that is no longer a weak position. He has performed well in almost every game.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                      The most interesting thing that can happen is that Perspolis wins the league.
                      The biggest club in Asia better start acting like champions again.
                      Woudn't put my money on it. Persepolis has been solid this season but they are still 1 or 2 pieces away from winning a championship.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                        Woudn't put my money on it. Persepolis has been solid this season but they are still 1 or 2 pieces away from winning a championship.
                        ZA looks so nice this season I would put a bet on them, they are solid in every position, perfect mix of youth and experience.

I'll repeat what I said for Naft last season hopelessly again, that I wish that all these great players don't screw their careers by leaving to sorkhabis after this season and if they want to leave they should go to Europe.

There is just no doubt that persepolis and ss leeches will be after guys like Hassanzadeh, Kaveh Rezaei, Pahlevan, Hadi Mohammadi, Nejadmehdi, Ghanbari, Mazaheri as soon as they can... But this is only a wish, we all know they will endure the same consequences as Naft this season and will get dismantled.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          ZA looks so nice this season I would put a bet on them, they are solid in every position, perfect mix of youth and experience.

I'll repeat what I said for Naft last season hopelessly again, that I wish that all these great players don't screw their careers by leaving to sorkhabis after this season and if they want to leave they should go to Europe.

There is just no doubt that persepolis and ss leeches will be after guys like Hassanzadeh, Kaveh Rezaei, Pahlevan, Hadi Mohammadi, Nejadmehdi, Ghanbari, Mazaheri as soon as they can... But this is only a wish, we all know they will endure the same consequences as Naft this season and will get dismantled.
                          Zobahan and Esteghlal are clear favourites. There is still lots of twists and turns in the table but considering Esteghlal's easy schedule in the next couple weeks I would think if they manage to hold their own they are more likely to win the championship. ZZ is solid in every position like you said, im really looking forward to watching them in the ACL. I hope ZZ manage to keep their players for next season.

Comment

The 2nd floor of Azadi will be free to enter during Perspolis - Sepahan. We can expect many fans to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

I don't think Persepolis is interested in any one other than Amiri. If Taremi leaves Persepolis then Rezai might be an option. The rest are not needed in Persepolis. Sepahan leeches can go for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X