Neil Yadolahi @ Vancouver Whitecaps F.C. | 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    It couldn't have been an accident of Iran or Iraq because he specifically didn't go to Zob Ahan because he was scared of having to do mandatory military service in Iran
    Or maybe Zob Ahan didn't want him.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      He was invited to Burkina Faso national team I read it in some twitter account which does not exist anymore. Some Iraqi kids are pulling your legs and you fall for it so easy. Let's not make a big fuss over nothing.
      I hope so. Otherwise it would be disgraceful.

Comment

I did a search for other Yadolahi's in Dublin and found someone who looked like his brother. He had the flag of Iraq as his profile picture and has been posting stuff about Iraq since 2012. So it seems like he might have some Iraqi roots..

Comment

Iranian or not, this player is too irrelevant to even be discussed, he has indeed been called up by Iraq national team and participated to one of their camps couple of months ago. Never been or never was predicted to be good enough to be close to a TM call so whether he's Iraqi or Iranian doesn't change a whole lot

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
            I did a search for other Yadolahi's in Dublin and found someone who looked like his brother. He had the flag of Iraq as his profile picture and has been posting stuff about Iraq since 2012. So it seems like he might have some Iraqi roots..
            Again, Western journalists mistaking Iran for Iraq is very common.

My bet: he has an IRAQI father, not an Iranian one.

Anyway, regardless, irrelevant. We have much more talent prospects right now that are not even being considered for TM i.e. Alex Samizadeh, Ryan Tafazolli etc

Comment

Mods close this thread, he hasn't joined any clubs and isn't TM worthy to begin with.... useless thread

Comment

Just to put this into perspective and point out how irrelevant he is - he couldn't even make the team where beitashour was dubbed to be a super star or top player at, and even he can't get a call up. That shows the difference in the gap between the two. Nothing worth even talking about, just an LOL at the kind of players Iraq are desperate for
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                X