No announcement yet.

Who should IFF vote for FIFA President?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know we Persians like to be as low class as our Arab neighbours but since I've actually matured unlike most of you I don't care about race or culture. Prince Ali seems like a good option, I've never recalled Jordan having problems with Iran and he has improved football in his own country so as things stand, he's the best option I think.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
      I know we Persians like to be as low class as our Arab neighbours but since I've actually matured unlike most of you I don't care about race or culture. Prince Ali seems like a good option, I've never recalled Jordan having problems with Iran and he has improved football in his own country so as things stand, he's the best option I think.
      Yes we get it you love the PGCC. Iran is bad and racist. PGCC does no wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Yes we get it you love the PGCC. Iran is bad and racist. PGCC does no wrong...
        PGCC is filled with immature underdeveloped Arab countries. Fighting them with their own childish games doesn't make us any different.

Comment

I know we Arabs like to be as low class as our Arab neighbours but since I've actually matured unlike most of you I don't care about race or culture. Prince Ali seems like a good option, I've never recalled Jordan having problems with Iraq and he has improved football in his own country so as things stand, he's the best option I think.
          That's right.

Comment

You are incorset.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

UEFA general secretary Gianni Infantino to visit Iran

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1303006...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

we should say and confront infantino, that we vote for you, if you open door for us to uefa.....confront him with saudi arabia and problems in that region.

Things we can/should talk with him and get guarantee of his support:

- Joining UEFA because of constantly problems in AFC. (Main Focus)

- FUTSAL World Cup in Iran.

- Club-World Cup in Iran.

- A world Cup in Iran in the next 25-30 years. (no joking, first focus)

Iran can/must promise to build 12-16 new stadium (50.000 or 60.000+ in the 12-16 biggest/best areas of Iran. WIN-WIN Situation for our football and our fans and league.)

---------------

- If we do not get a world cup as lonely country - A Caspian Sea World Cup with 48 countries (!) in 6 host-nations. (5 are fixed Caspian Sea Nations plus One; 42 Teams world-wide to qualify for the event)

Infantino wants regional world cup anyway with 40 Teams+....

Opening match for example in BAKU and final match in TEHRAN. Or Tehran opening, and Baku final..(for example)
                All 6 nations have to build each minimum 5 new stadiums.

Iran, Turkmenistan, Kachazstan, Russia, Aserbaidschan (5 country of Caspian Sea) and Uzbekistan as i favor Uzbekistan as we will have 3 UEFA and 3 AFC Countries, if we still stay in Asia

2 Groups for every host-nation. 12 Groups of 4 teams in Total (48).
                72 group matches. (Every Nation will have two groups and therefore 2x6matches=12 group matches guaranteed as host)

First and Runner-up of each group and the 8-best third-placed nations out of 12 groups qualify for 1/16 final.
                (=16 games. 16 winners. Every nation get 2 games (total 12), the other 4 games to be played in Georgia and Armenia, two each, as a present to neighbor countries)

1/8 final = 8 matches to be played in all Caspian-Sea host nation plus Armenia and Georgia. Each Nation host 1 game.

Quarterfinal in Iran, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kachastan

Semifinal in Russia and Aserbaidschan

3rd places in Uzbekistan.

Final in Iran (Tehran) in New-Azadi II Stadium, with bigger attendance, as the current one

Matches in Countries (for example):
                Iran
                12group + 2 (1/16)+ 1 (1/8) + 1 quarterfinal + Final = 17 matches.
                Aserbaidschan
                12group + 2 (1/16)+ 1 (1/8) + 1 semifinal = 16 matches (including Opening match in Group A.)
                Russia
                12group + 2 (1/16)+ 1 (1/8) + 1 semifinal = 16 matches.
                Turkmenistan
                12group + 2 (1/16)+ 1 (1/8) + 1 quarterfinal = 16 matches.
                Uzbekistan
                12group + 2 (1/16)+ 1 (1/8) + 1 quarterfinal +1 3rd place = 17 matches.
                Kachastan

Georgia (Tiflis, one Stadium)
                2 (1/16) +1 (1/8) = 3 matches
                Armenia (Yerevan, one Stadium)

Aim:
                Strength and work together in EURASIA region and develop football in this countries. New Cities, Stadiums around Caspian Sea will be build and area will get more chances to grow.
                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                  we should say and confront infantino, that we vote for you, if you open door for us to uefa.....confront him with saudi arabia and problems in that region.

Iran can/must promise to build 12-16 new stadium (50.000 or 60.000+ in the 12-16 biggest/best areas of Iran. WIN-WIN Situation for our football and our fans and league.)

---------------

- If we do not get a world cup as lonely country - A Caspian Sea World Cup with 48 countries (!) in 6 host-nations. (5 are fixed Caspian Sea Nations plus One; 42 Teams world-wide to qualify for the event)

Opening match for example in BAKU and final match in TEHRAN. Or Tehran opening, and Baku final..(for example)

Iran, Turkmenistan, Kachazstan, Russia, Aserbaidschan (5 country of Caspian Sea) and Uzbekistan as i favor Uzbekistan as we will have 3 UEFA and 3 AFC Countries, if we still stay in Asia

72 group matches. (Every Nation will have two groups and therefore 2x6matches=12 group matches guaranteed as host)

First and Runner-up of each group and the 8-best third-placed nations out of 12 groups qualify for 1/16 final.
                  (=16 games. 16 winners. Every nation get 2 games (total 12), the other 4 games to be played in Georgia and Armenia, two each, as a present to neighbor countries)

1/8 final = 8 matches to be played in all Caspian-Sea host nation plus Armenia and Georgia. Each Nation host 1 game.

Final in Iran (Tehran) in New-Azadi II Stadium, with bigger attendance, as the current one

Iran
                  Aserbaidschan
                  12group + 2 (1/16)+ 1 (1/8) + 1 semifinal = 16 matches (including Opening match in Group A.)
                  Russia
                  Turkmenistan
                  Uzbekistan
                  Kachastan

Aim:
                  Strength and work together in EURASIA region and develop football in this countries. New Cities, Stadiums around Caspian Sea will be build and area will get more chances to grow.
                  Very simple and straight forward. Hopefully it will all be done by this afternoon.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

some people have way too much time on their hands and don't have to earn a living !!!

Comment

It seems that IFF now wants to vote for Infantino

http://90tv.ir/news/212565/%DA%86%D8...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

---------------
                        Iran
                        Aserbaidschan
                        Russia
                        Turkmenistan
                        Uzbekistan
                        Kachastan
                        Aim:
                        Good points, but team Kafashian "taaaank yuu coming Iran, yu wan chai?" "Yu invest my teraining geround plese i will vot yu" CQ angry
                        Then on the final day they will show him the Milad Tower, our crappy football camp and give him a bag of peste.

Comment

---------------

Iran
                          Aserbaidschan
                          Russia
                          Turkmenistan
                          Uzbekistan
                          Kachastan

Aim:

this was very entertaining read I gotta tell u that Except for Russia, hosting World Cup might be a dream for these countries considering they can't even put together Central Asian Football Association (anyone remembers the existence of this?? ) championship tournament. Having two incompetent individuals such as UFF President Mirabror Usmanov and IFF President Ali Kafashian (based on what I have read on this forum, although Iran is N1 ranked in Asia and actually has a great coach in Queiroz) as co-presidents of CAFA is beyond funny

It's kind of interesting though that Uzbek fans share a lot of similar thoughts with Iranians as we too talk about joining UEFA and leaving AFC. should have done it when we had the option after USSR collapse.

Comment

Infantino visiting TM's facilities. Kafashian looked very tired.

http://90tv.ir/gallery/212544/%DA%AF...A8%D8%A7%D9%84

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Infantino visiting TM's facilities. Kafashian looked very tired.

http://90tv.ir/gallery/212544/%DA%AF...A8%D8%A7%D9%84

Damesh garm, he at least visited Iran.
                              On the other hand, Salman only visited Iran once and he was a baby the whole time. He only came because Blatter was there too and he refused to answer any questions at the press conference.

Also, what are the buildings under construction which Infantino was shown? Are those the facilities CQ was asking to be built? the "Team Melli Health Center" as I recall. If so, its a good start.

Last, but not least, thank you for all your hard work on this forum. Your posts, updates, photos and help on this forum are really appreciated and I look forward to reading your posts. Thank you and khaste nabashid.

Comment

Originally posted by Chael McGregor View Post
                                this was very entertaining read I gotta tell u that Except for Russia, hosting World Cup might be a dream for these countries considering they can't even put together Central Asian Football Association (anyone remembers the existence of this?? ) championship tournament.
                                this is not right, aserbaidschan host eurovision and other famous events, and is becoming the center of caspian sea. so much advertisement about baku and aserbaidschan.

I think all countries together are in the place to host an event. one alone has not a big chance.

Infection himself said, that the time of hosting a world cup as only country is over, and he is following the idea of regional world cups, based on the EURO 2020 which is in all europe.

I share this idea, the time is really over, and no country in the world has the right to host a world cup alone, we have over 200 countries, and every 4 year world cup, we will have always countries which will come short, or never able to host it, also because of geographically or demography reasons.

Also an Persian Gulf World Cup makes more sense as only an World Cup in Qatar. It would be nice if all nations could have 2-4 host cities.

I absolute share the idea of regional world cups (Caspian World Cup, ASEAN World Cup, Persian Gulf World Cup, Mediterranean World Cup, Scandinavian World Cup, West African World Cup, East-Asian World Cup, Centra Europe World Cup, Central America and Caribbean World Cup, South American World Cup, Central-African World Cup, and and and....PRO 40 or 48 Teams and PRO CO-HOST World Cup...
                                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X