Who should IFF vote for FIFA President?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who should IFF vote for FIFA President?

Guys, to be honest, i do not like the candidates.

Specially Jordanian prince and AFC Bahraini president will not have a good impact on IFF, Iran and AFC problems we face right now with arab countries.

Other candidates are from south africa, france, and the swiss infantino, which is the arm of blatter...

all in all what do you think? who should iff support, or do you know who they will give their vote??

I think right now it is the best position to start, i say "START" the negotations with Europe to join UEFA.

IFF must make friends with UEFA Countries, right now we are political getting better times and connections, and we can partner with Russian Football Federation and other countries we have good talks and relationship...they can help us and vote and advertise for us joing UEFA..

I think we should go with Infantino, the european UEFA candidate, beside Champagne, but Infantino should know and get the message, that we just vote for him, if he is ready to bring this case in UEFA, right now, the candidates fight for votes, and we have a good chance right now, if we make sure that we want to join UEFA, and he get our vote to start negotiation and advertise for us...

what do you think?
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

We're screwed either way.
    If we vote for the Arab candidates then we let candidates who don't like Iran get to power.
    If we vote against them, we'll be shat on by the non-Asian parts of FIFA and the Arab candidates will go even harder against us in AFC.

Comment

You keep mentioning UEFA, Iran cannot join UEFA even if they wanted to. Iran is a pariah state, which does not recognize Israel, a country that is part of UEFA. What are they going to do if Iranian teams have to play against Israeli teams? Forfeit the match and get disqualified?

Comment

israel dorost mishe, i am sure, they will find a solution...

but iran is really in a very bad situation right now, because of the two arab candidates. with them, also qatar 2022 will stay...
        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
        sigpic

-

Comment

All together it is best for Asian football, should FIFA president be of their own continent.

For us Iranians, there may be concerns involved in regards to having an Arab at the helm of FIFA, but again that theory might just remain a a theory and we never take a toll as result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How about just not vote. We will be screwed either way lol.

Comment

Jerome Champagne.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                Jerome Champagne.
                Did you say....champagne?

Comment

http://kickwelt.de/news/weitere-fuss...8.html?cfeed=1

conmebol will all vote for infantino. I think iran should also vote for infantino, no matter who we will vote, but the two arabs won´t help us. it can also be warning signal to AFC...
                  sigpic

-

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                    israel dorost mishe, i am sure, they will find a solution...

but iran is really in a very bad situation right now, because of the two arab candidates. with them, also qatar 2022 will stay...
                    2022 isn't going anywhere else, I've been trying to tell everyone this for a while but some people don't want to accept that our protests even along with big European countries that have spoken out against it, is not enough to defeat the love for money by the worlds most corrupt organization.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Mr. Smiley shoemaker loves the Arab candidates. The bahraini one will 100% get his vote.

Comment

Hopefully no African/Arab/South American candidate. European candidates are more legit.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                          Hopefully no African/Arab/South American candidate. European candidates are more legit.
                          Like Blatter? Or Platini?
                          They're all shady or going to be used as puppets. A pre-requirement to work in FIFA is to be a corrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Like Blatter? Or Platini?
                            They're all shady or going to be used as puppets. A pre-requirement to work in FIFA is to be a corrupt.
                            They are still better than any Arab candidate for obvious reasons or African/South American since they can be easily paid by Arabs. At least Europeans won't sell themselves so cheap and so often; consequently, Arabs think twice before approaching them.

Comment

Kafashian has had a good relationship with Blatter. He will vote for Sheikh Salman

Comment

Working...
                              X