Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which country should Iranian teams choose to play if Saudi teams do not come to Iran?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which country should Iranian teams choose to play if Saudi teams do not come to Iran?

Qatar
    UAE
    Oman
    Tajikistan
    Uzbekistan
    Armenia
    Turkey
    Other
    Qatar
    0%
    UAE
    0%
    Tajikistan
    0%
    Uzbekistan
    0%
    Turkey
    0%
    Armenia
    0%
    Azarbaijan
    0%
    Other: Name which country
    0%
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

It is my view that Iranian clubs must NOT play in any Arab country.

My preference is Tajikistan. Let advertisement money to benefit this country where the majority of its people have many things in common with Iranians.

If AFC or Arab countries do not come to Iran, they can go to Tajikistan or other countries in North of Iran BUT not in the South where colonial powers created artificial countries to drain the natural resources of the region.

Comment

Uzbekistan is part of the CAFF like us so would be the best neutral venue, and they have better stadiums than other non-Arab countries. Maybe Turkey would be an ok choice too...

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Uzbekistan is part of the CAFF like us so would be the best neutral venue, and they have better stadiums than other non-Arab countries. Maybe Turkey would be an ok choice too...
        First I say Iran should avoid this at all costs. If there is no hope and Iran had played all its cards with no results then Armenia would be the best option. They are Christian, Iranian friendly, close to our borders, and have good facilities as well. Many Iranian fans can travel there very easy even with cars.
        Also Uzbekistan are our opponents in ACL and WCQs so it won't be a wise decision.

Comment

I don't think teams in UEFA are an option but if they are then definitely Armenia. They have either had or have players in our teams and also hold one of the tightest bonds/friendships with us. Like I said though, I'm pretty sure being this is an AFC event that countries in the UEFA category would not be permitted.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
            It is my view that Iranian clubs must NOT play in any Arab country.

My preference is Tajikistan. Let advertisement money to benefit this country where the majority of its people have many things in common with Iranians.

If AFC or Arab countries do not come to Iran, they can go to Tajikistan or other countries in North of Iran BUT not in the South where colonial powers created artificial countries to drain the natural resources of the region.
            Well your view is as idiotic as the Saudis themselves. Nothing wrong with playing in Arab countries unless it's a war zone or w/e. Go live in Saudi Arabia, we don't want people like you plaguing Iran and ruining us more than it already has been.

Comment

Los Angeles / Tehrangeles

Comment

We shouldn't succumb. Fck them.

Comment

Muscat , Oman

Comment

مصطفی هاشمی*طبا در گفت*وگو با خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم در خصوص اینکه AFC اعلام کرده دو کشور ایران و عربستان تا ۲۵ اسفند وقت دارند مشکلات*شان را حل کنند در غیر این صورت بازی*های نمایندگان این کشورها در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا در زمین بی*طرف برگزار خواهد شد، اظهار داشت: وقتی رئیس کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا، بحرینی و عرب است، نمی*توان انتظاری غیر از این داشت. اگر چه رابطه خوبی بین دو کشور عربستان و بحرین وجود ندارد اما به هر حال هر دو طرف عرب هستند.

Inam as AFC. They decided Iran and Saudi Arabia should solve the problem together in next 40 days otherwise all Iran and Saudi Arabia matches in ACL will be played in neutral venue. Iran lost this sporting event. Bahraini head of AFC took Saudis side obviously. This is show how lame Kaffashian is while he voted for this man and covertly support him for FIFA candidacy.

Comment

Clearly everyone here has a "fantasy" solution. Reality is it will be played on neutral grounds which already are hosting such events and considering Qatar has been put on a pedascule they have to be front runners for hosting the games.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Kabul, Afganistan.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          Kabul, Afganistan.
                          You should choose the Other option.

Will you go there yourself? It might get into ISIS and AlQadea fight. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            Muscat , Oman
                            This, we usually deal with our enemies in Oman, a country that is neither hostile to Arabs nor to Iran.

Comment

Even suggesting a third country to host the games must be out of question!

Iran should say a BIG NO to AFC ... Technically they cannot force this on Iran. Why make life easier for AFC to even consider playing anywhere but HOME!! .. let them struggle .. this may be an end to an otherwise Arab-dominated federation.

If the arabs don't come to Iran, that is fine, they will be 3-0 soar losers ...

Let this issue escalate beyond AFC....

Comment

Working...
                              X