Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which country should Iranian teams choose to play if Saudi teams do not come to Iran?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tajikistan, if their field is not good, then Armenia.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      If it's going to be "very hard" for Iran, how hard is it going to be for teams out of the top 4?
      I do not care about bolded part. I just know that qualifying to WC 2018 will be tough probably tougher than 2014. Why? Because there are Japan, Korea, and Australia. Saudi Arabia, North Korea, and Uae are in the final round this time unlike last campaign. Uzbekistan is also good. Qatar also should be watched out. Luck? We need it more this time for draw of final round. Our national team still have some problems in GK, CB, and central midfielder positions. It will be tough but I believe we can qualify. I believe in our team.

Comment

Which country should Iranian teams choose to play if Saudi teams do not come ...

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
        I do not care about bolded part. I just know that qualifying to WC 2018 will be tough probably tougher than 2014. Why? Because there are Japan, Korea, and Australia. Saudi Arabia, North Korea, and Uae are in the final round this time unlike last campaign. Uzbekistan is also good. Qatar also should be watched out. Luck? We need it more this time for draw of final round. Our national team still have some problems in GK, CB, and central midfielder positions. It will be tough but I believe we can qualify. I believe in our team.
        Don't worry, if we have problems in these areas, teams you listed have even bigger problems than us and will need even more luck. You think NK, Saudi, UAE and co have better Gks, CBs or CMs than us? Far from it, most of our bench players and 3rd choice players would be starters in these teams.

We just need to be consistent and we will make it

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          Don't worry, if we have problems in these areas, teams you listed have even bigger problems than us and will need even more luck. You think NK, Saudi, UAE and co have better Gks, CBs or CMs than us? Far from it, most of our bench players and 3rd choice players would be starters in these teams.

We just need to be consistent and we will make it
          I have no problem to accept that we have overall better squad than teams such as Ksa, uae, and NK because we have. I am more worried of our weaknesses than weaknesses of other teams.

If the Feb. Fifa ranking does not change by April we need luck to avoid death group in the final round. I know our team have potential to qualify from death group but it is much better to avoid the harder group for smooth road to the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
            I agree that IFF have acted as a bunch of cowards but, I'd rather pull out than sumbitting to arabs.
            We'd be submitting to them if we pull out. They WANT us to pull out.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
              It's not fair to Zob Ahan, Sepahan, Teraktor and Naft if we pull out. I don't care about Saudi Arabia.. This is the ACL and we are a part of it. Screw them. Screw them all.
              I can only imagine how awful and embarrassing it would be for the players, coaches, and everyone involved in the club to pull out after all the hard effort put into getting into the competition. Really devalues our league if they decide they're going to exit the competition and play into the arms of the Arabs.
              بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
              عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

Having read all the comments and watched two Iranian officials speak, I have come up with this conclusion:

Iranian teams must NOT withdraw from playing Saudi teams. If an agreement is not reach between the clubs where to play, the issue should be brought up to FIFA which also is a corrupt organization. It will be best to hire a lawyer to sue AFC and FIFA and hopefully Saudi Arabia in courts. This is HOW Western countries operate. Sue them.

Saudi Arabia has done more damage to Iran and to the world, so they must be penalized for their actions. Iranian gov. officials should ban Haj for several years. Hopefully with the decline of oil prices, there won't be any more Saud family to rule Arabestan.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Siberia ...... somewhere cold. If only our "football" people would finally get it
                  “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

AFC با تغییر زمان و مکان برگزاری دیدار افغانستان و سنگاپور موافقت کرد

به دنبال ارسال درخواست فدراسیون فوتبال عراق و تأیید فدراسیون فوتبال ایران، دیدار افغانستان و سنگاپور ساعت 15:00 روز 10 فروردین 95 در ورزشگاه تختی برگزار خواهد شد.

1394/11/15 - 11:26:00

How could AFC argue Iran ( Tehran) is not safe when AFC
                    designated AFC sanction game in Tehran ?

Takhti StadiumTehran (IRN)
                    29 Mar 2016 - 15:00 Local time

Round 2 - Group E

AFGHANISTAN_SINGAPORE

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/round=275171/match=300317466/index.html#nosticky

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                      No. Playing at the WC is more important than everything you mentioned. I prefer to be a powerhouse Asian side than being third/fourth tier European team. btw, I live with reality not with dream. You are talking about something that there is zero percent chance for it. We belong to Asia. That is it. A few of you said that joining to uefa improves our football in long term. That is not true. If we were care about improving our football in long term we would have built two or three more world class stadiums like Japan. So forget uefa.
                      I doubt building world class stadiums will make our players play more collective, think faster, learn to control etc..

Comment

Working...
                      X