Fifa Ranking- February 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get ready for a shit ride boys.

Visit your nearest doctor for medical advise prior to watching the 3rd round of WCQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
      Get ready for a shit ride boys.

Visit your nearest doctor for medical advise prior to watching the 3rd round of WCQ.
      I will try to take sleeping pills, so I can wake up the next day with not as much disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
        There will be six teams per group. I have feeling that Having Korea or Australia in our group will be better than Japan. I also hope to not see many GCC Arab countries in our group. Regardless of our group, we must be good enough to finish top two in order to qualify without much difficulty.
        As much as 2 PGCC Arab countries are healthy add one more and the trouble of ganging up and anti-football begins. I would rather have Iraq in our group if they advance to the third round. Other than an entertaining match, we will be sure to get one less of those usual suspicious referee calls and we avoid travelling to far east.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
          As much as 2 PGCC Arab countries are healthy add one more and the trouble and ganging up and anti-football starts to show.
          The best possible group for Iran would be this:

Iran
          Australia *
          UAE **
          Uzbekistan
          China / DPR Korea
          Thailand / Syria

It is possible to get such a group, but there need to be some changes in the FIFA ranking by the time it is April.

* Australia seems to be a bit less tough than Korea and Japan. These other two are very serious when it comes to WCQ.
          ** Only one arab team in this group, which basically neutralizes the possibility of ganging against Iran. Or any other anti-football behavior.

Comment

Iran
            Australia
            UAE
            Uzbekistan
            China / DPR Korea
            Thailand / Syria
            It is possible to get such a group, but there need to be some changes in the FIFA ranking by the time it is April.
            According to OP's projection this won't be possible.

49.Iran 626 points
            60. Korea republic 580 pts.
            61.Saudi arabia 571 pts.
            62.Japan 569 pts.
            67.UAE 520 pts.
            69.Australia 510 pts.
            70. Uzbekistan 502 pts.
            80.Qatar 444 pts.
            92.Iraq 372 pts.
            98. Korea Dpr 350 pts.
            120.Thailand 286 pts.
            125. Syria 278 pts.

So we can get either
            Saudis or Japan
            UAE or Australia
            Uzbekistan or Qatar
            Iraq/Thai or North Korea
            Syria or ....

If it is on me I try to avoid Saudis (to keep our home advantage) and possibly Qatar (for obvious reason)

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              According to OP's projection this won't be possible.

49.Iran 626 points
              60. Korea republic 580 pts.
              61.Saudi arabia 571 pts.
              62.Japan 569 pts.
              67.UAE 520 pts.
              69.Australia 510 pts.
              70. Uzbekistan 502 pts.
              80.Qatar 444 pts.
              92.Iraq 372 pts.
              98. Korea Dpr 350 pts.
              120.Thailand 286 pts.
              125. Syria 278 pts.

So we can get either
              Saudis or Japan
              UAE or Australia
              Uzbekistan or Qatar
              Iraq/Thai or North Korea
              Syria or ....

If it is on me I try to avoid Saudis (to keep our home advantage) and possibly Qatar (for obvious reason)
              So we have to choose between Saudi or Japan.

Comment

None of this will be the same come April. The 12 teams aren't guaranteed and the pots will be different so no point in looking into groups yet. The only thing that's for sure is the bottom teams probably. Best teams to draw would be Thailand and Iraq.

Comment

Yeah we need Iraq in our group, one of the easiest teams and 2 home games

Comment

I will see you all in 2 years from now...I cant take this...too stressful

Wasnt even this stressed for getting into grad school #passionisreal
                    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                      I will see you all in 2 years from now...I cant take this...too stressful

Wasnt even this stressed for getting into grad school #passionisreal
                      It is your divine duty to go through hell with the rest of us. WE are behind TM.

Comment

If we get a group with like Iran, Australia, Japan etc it will be a nightmare and very stressful. But it's not exactly like it's gonna be easy for Australia or Japan either, they fear that group as much as we do, if not more. Lets just hope Australia climbs back up in April.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          Yeah we need Iraq in our group, one of the easiest teams and 2 home games
                          I have a feeling if they are grouped with us they will ask FIFA to move their home games against us to somewhere else. And FIFA will oblige.

Comment

Iran
                            Australia *
                            UAE **
                            Uzbekistan
                            China / DPR Korea
                            Thailand / Syria

* Australia seems to be a bit less tough than Korea and Japan. These other two are very serious when it comes to WCQ.
                            ** Only one arab team in this group, which basically neutralizes the possibility of ganging against Iran. Or any other anti-football behavior.
                            Let them gang up, they won't be successful. We will prevail against all opponents.
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I really really hope we get Australia in our group. Its amazing we havent even played them once considering they joined AFC a decade ago.

Comment

I want Iraq in our group. That's all.

Comment

Working...
                                X