Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
    "ve are evrything champion"
    LOL the manager said in farsi that this title should lead to iran winning asian championships once again and he said that

Comment

This picture will put some group of certain people in deep jealousy.

Comment

Comment

I believe people in Tehran call this "Kir shodan"

Comment

Ali Hassanzadeh is MVP!

Comment

Iran is the AFC Futsal Champion

The final was tense and Iran won 2 – 1 Uzbekistan. Iran had more chances and the Uzbekistan's only goal was a wrong pass by an Iranian player.

I believe Thailand and even Japan could have given Iran more difficulties.

Iran did not play risky and all the players made 2-3 wrong passes. With one more foul, Iran could get a penalty against Uzbek. Uzbeks were getting tired and had more to lose than Iran.

I am happy Iran won its ELEVENTH AFC Futsal cup which is good for our country and its people.

Cheers.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Iran gets fair play award.

Comment

I'm not convinced by our performance. If we play this way in the World Cup, it won't end well for us. A lot of errors by our players, but credit to them for pulling through in the end. Still a deserved title and Congrats to all!

Comment

Originally posted by behnam View Post
                    I'm not convinced by our performance. If we play this way in the World Cup, it won't end well for us. A lot of errors by our players, but credit to them for pulling through in the end. Still a deserved title and Congrats to all!
                    Are you related to Buzz Killington?

Comment

Originally posted by behnam View Post
                      It is final. The environment was tense, WHY to risk? Iran played cautiously and managed the game. One more foul from Uzbek, Iran could get a penalty. Uzbek had more to lose than Iran. Uzbek players were getting more tired than Iran players.

Iran is the champion for 11th times in Asia.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Highlights and goals

Comment

6 games played, 48 goals scored, 4 conceded

Comment

Comment

another record 4 conceded goals in a tournament. like the post interview with shamsaei, we need to restart our league again so our players can stay in shape for the world cup. the best training is the league.
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Best translator

http://videocdn.90tv.ir/373/news94/k...0tvir-400p.mp4

Comment

Working...
                                X