• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Our right was champion!"

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Translatoreh bichareh

Comment

Dameshoon shadidan garm. I only watched the highlights of our games, however going by what I saw, our boys played so darn good throughout the tournament. So technically gifted with such amazing teamwork. Some of our passing moments reminded me of Barcelona in football.

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
        LOL the manager said in farsi that this title should lead to iran winning asian championships once again and he said that
        Oh wow is this for real? Our translator seriously translated the above comment to "ve are evrything champion"? I am speechless, LOL too embarrassing, goes to tell you how in Iran appointments are not made based on merit, but rather on connections and relationships!

Comment

http://videocdn.90tv.ir/373/news94/k...0tvir-400p.mp4[/QUOTE]

"Beautifu and excited match"

I truly hope Ferdosipour will at least hint at it on his show. I am honestly shocked by this!

Comment

I truly hope Ferdosipour will at least hint at it on his show. I am honestly shocked by this! [/QUOTE]

It is ridiculous and embarrassing. Hell I can do a better job translating, might as well send my resume to IFF and see if they have an opening for a translator...that's if they could read a resume in English.

Comment

^^^
              I wish one of our members would make a compilation video of this guy's funny translations!

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I truly hope Ferdosipour will at least hint at it on his show. I am honestly shocked by this!
                  I hope you aksept and fooloo

Comment

you guys know why mostafa nazari wasnt in the squad?

Comment

Uzbek Coach (Pazos):
                      “We missed a great chance to beat Iran today. They scored their two goals because of mistakes by us. It was a lack of concentration which you can’t have in these big games.”

Somebody should ask this Bozo, sorry, Pazos, how was Uzbek's first goal scored?

In my view, Uzbek could not win against Iran even in their own country. Iran was and is a much better team.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                        I believe people in Tehran call this "Kir shodan"

I like the way they spelled Iran ... "Eron"

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                          I like the way they spelled Iran ... "Eron"
                          People from Uzbekistan or Afghanistan call Iran "Eron"

Comment

The important thing to take away from this competition is that the other asian countries are closing the gap every year. We need to improve our game. With this style, we will not survive the group stage in the world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
                              The important thing to take away from this competition is that the other asian countries are closing the gap every year. We need to improve our game. With this style, we will not survive the group stage in the world cup.
                              ّ I disagree.

Iran can and will advance from its group stage. Iran can be easily one of 16 teams. If it is good or its opponents is not Brazil or Spain, it will go to quarter finals. Last World Cup, Iran did not play well and Sanehi was not a good coach. I wish Vahid Shamsaee to get his coaching credential because he knows a lot and can be a good coach.
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
                                well, lets look at our results in this tournament:
                                Iran vs Jordan 6:0
                                Iran vs China 7:0
                                Iran vs Iraq 13:2
                                Iran vs Kyrgyzstan 7:0
                                Iran vs Vietnam 13:1
                                Iran vs Uzbekistan 2:1

we scored 48 goals and conceded 4 in 6 games..... with exception of Uzebekistan, Iran had in all games easily 90% ball possession and controlled the games.
                                even vs Uzbekistan, we conceded a goal which was purely a defensive passing error and had 3-4 clear chances of scoring, hence that game could have also ended 5 or 6:0!
                                So I don't think that our style was horrible, currently Iran is ranked 6 worldwide and players like Hassanzadeh, Tayebi, Sangsefidi, Keshavarz etc are all world class.

I agree we have always to improve, but in this tournament we absoluteley dominated every opponent, and if it wasn't for the hostile Uzbek fans on their home soil in the finals, who BOOED us every second we had the ball, we would have scoared more goals.

I was more than pleased with our performance this tournament, we clearly improved compared to the last two!
                                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X