Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
    hand us the cup already
    You should remember Japan won the last two editions, not Iran. I remember these kind of comments two years ago but then they lost to Japan on penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by Irannn View Post
      You should remember Japan won the last two editions, not Iran. I remember these kind of comments two years ago but then they lost to Japan on penalties.
      I know, I watched those tournaments. I'm just messing around

Wish Japan match would be the final instead of semis. TBH Iran is better than Japan player to player but they have to be strong tactically and mentally to avoid 3 consecutive titles to the Japanese.

TBH Thailand and Uzbeks don't look too strong this time around compared to Iran. Vietnam is alright too but doubt they'd trouble Japan or Iran.

It's between Iran and Japan unless the hosts step it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
        haha he finnaly discoverd the Clock....
        haha Khiabani is next level retarded sometimes. I don't know how he manages to function on a day to day basis!

Comment

Our next opponent is Kyrgyzstan.

Kyrgyzstan played like shit so far.

But Kyrgyzstan will play like Barcelona against us because it's the Quarter-Final.

Bessos hates Quarter-Finals.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
            Our next opponent is Kyrgyzstan.

Kyrgyzstan played like shit so far.

But Kyrgyzstan will play like Barcelona against us because it's the Quarter-Final.

Bessos hates Quarter-Finals.
            we should be able to beat them, they arent that strong

Comment

We will have Kyrgyzstan for breakfast ... and then eat Japan for lunch and the last sucker for dinner ... Iran is a head and shoulder above other teams in this tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                we should be able to beat them, they arent that strong
                great analysis bro

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                  Iraqi's second goal was because of Iran player's mistake in controlling the ball. Dribbling in front a goal without a goalie was a mistake.
                  And exactly why we had to play without a goalie. Was that just for practice? or some kinda of genius strategy on part our coach???

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                    And exactly why we had to play without a goalie. Was that just for practice? or some kinda of genius strategy on part our coach???
                    That was an excellent move actually. In the second half they pulled their goalie (Iraq did) from the very start. The game was in their hands the whole time. Seven minutes passed without a goal. As soon as Iran pulled the goalie we got back control of the game. Plus, it's a bit of a "f*** you" to the opposing team who's behind. It's a great chess move. They can't do anything about it. And there's probably a practice element to it as well.

In the end the goal was b/c of an individual mistake and it didn't change anything. The goals we scored in the second half were b/c of the extra player. So it more than made up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      we should be able to beat them, they aren't that strong
                      That's right. You are always straight to the point, man. We don't need to be worried about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                        We will have Kyrgyzstan for breakfast ... and then eat Japan for lunch and the last sucker for dinner ... Iran is a head and shoulder above other teams in this tournament.
                        ''I will have my breakfast in Beirut, lunch in Tehran, and my dinner in Baghdad'' - Gaddafi.

Comment

Iraq got humilated...what a joy to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our 10th goal vs. Al Williams boys indeed was too hilarious, what a shitty defense lol! I think even with 1 man less we would have beaten them, as we are like 2-3 levels above Asia.

Unlike our national football team, our futsal needs some need translator! Is it really that hard to find someone with proper English skills???
                            http://90tv.ir/video/214625/%DA%A9%D...B1%D8%A7%D9%82

btw. Australian's 2nd Gk looks pretty fat :S
                            Formerly known as Persianking!
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout
                            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

^ 2 gholloo daareh? #1

Comment

japan just won 3-1, wasnt a great result

Comment

Working...
                                X