No announcement yet.

Iran @ AFC Futsal Championship 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That last goal by Tayebi got to be the Best Goal of the tournament !!! What a skill !

Kyrg coach was right, this team is from another planet!!

Comment

90, one of the most popular and visited sports website in Iran, says we are going to play Japan in the semis, apparently they don't yet know that Vietnam won....

People on PFDC are better journalists and know more about what's going on, than actual sport "journalists"

Comment

we beat vietnam 15-4 but i am sure this vietnam will play much much much better than last year

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
          90, one of the most popular and visited sports website in Iran, says we are going to play Japan in the semis, apparently they don't yet know that Vietnam won....

People on PFDC are better journalists and know more about what's going on, than actual sport "journalists"

Good catch. Thanks.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

wow i just check the wikipedia page and could not believe my eyes. this must be upset of the tourny and the AFC championship that japan lost to Vietnam. i can't believe it. i already had us playing against Japan and was mentally getting myself ready for another Iran vs Japan match!
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Japan - Vietnam match

Comment

this japan Vietnam game reminded me of the Australia iran game in Melbourne....

tefakiha cheghad khoshhal shodan pas az bord....khoshhal shodam ke bordan na be khatere hazfe raghib iran japan. in mellat va keshvar khaily badbakhti kashidan dar toole tarikh....

this match was definitely the most exiciting game of the tournement...

Comment

Damn, the Vietnamese fans seem too arrogant. We defeated them 15-4 like last year. it seems they have short memory.

can't wait to put another 15 past them again. hopefully this time they don't forget

Comment

^^we just have to be careful not to chock!!
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Perfect scenario for us. No reason for us to not win the championship now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bijans View Post
                        Perfect scenario for us. No reason for us to not win the championship now.
                        i agree but we must be careful remmber how we lost to thailand few years ago

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          i agree but we must be careful remmber how we lost to thailand few years ago
                          Thailand's coach is Victor Hermans.

He was Iran's coach around 2001.

Comment

Quarterfinals:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

we can't become complacent now. we need to stay focus
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Holy moly, we are good.

Comment

Working...
                                X