Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request from germany

Hello,

me and two friends of mine stay in Teheran from 16.02.102016 to 20.02.2016. We like to visit the game of saipa (18.02.2016) and Esteghlal (19.02.2016). Does anybody have informations, where I can buy tickets? Maybe someone has contact information from the clubs?

Thanks a lot!
    Kai

You can purchase them at the stadium box office that's what I always do
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hi Kai,

was machst du in Teheran außer Fussball schauen?
      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
        Hi Kai,

was machst du in Teheran außer Fussball schauen?
        Hi Ali wir werden uns noch die Stadt und die Umgebung anschauen

Comment

contact data from the clubs has nobody? we would like to visite azadi stadium befor game. Someone has an idea

Comment

Originally posted by kum19 View Post
            contact data from the clubs has nobody? we would like to visite azadi stadium befor game. Someone has an idea
            Hallo,
            Das Azadi-Stadion gehört dem Azadi Sport Complex und war eigentlich bis auf Fußballspiele nie öffentlich zugänglich. Jedoch war vor einigen Wochen die Rede, das Stadion zugänglich zu machen.

Ich kann dir zumindest mal die Kontaktdaten vom Verband, Perspolis und Esteghlal und Azadi Sport Complex geben.

IFF: http://ffiri.ir/en/contact/
            Azadi Sport Complex: +98 4473 9080 http://www.azadisportcomplex.com/fed.asp?id=23329
            Perspolis: http://www.transfermarkt.at/persepol...en/verein/6079
            Esteghlal: http://www.transfermarkt.at/esteghla...en/verein/1076

Allerdings bin ich mir bei Esteghlal nicht zu 100% sicher, ob sie richtig sind.

Comment

04041374, I have said this before, but you are by far the best poster on the forums right now.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                04041374, I have said this before, but you are by far the best poster on the forums right now.
                Mokhlese hamatoon hastam

Comment

The thread title gave me so much hope....

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                    The thread title gave me so much hope....
                    Me too... I thought this was going to be from Müller and company wanting to know who to contact for friendly.
                    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Just go to the stadiums directly.

They will most likely let you in for free once they see you are a foreigner.

If not, don't give money to anyone that doesn't look official. If you see someone in military/police clothing, ask them for help and how to get in the stadium. They will ensure you won't get ripped off or treated badly.
                      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Working...
                      X