Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 19 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 19 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

IPL Week 19, February 7
    FT : Siah Jamegan 1 - 0 Gostaresh Foolad FC

FT : Zob Ahan 2 - 2 Persepolis

FT : Tractor Sazi Tabriz 1 - 2 Padideh FC

FT : Foolad Khuzestan 1 - 0 Sepahan

FT : Saipa 0 - 1 Esteghlal Khuzestan

FT : Saba Qom 0 - 1 Rah Ahan

FT : Esteghlal 1 - 1 Esteghlal Ahvaz
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

I watched Esteghlal Tehran - Esteghlal Ahvaz game. Esteghlal Ahvaz put up a good fight in Tehran and a goal for them was not seen by the referee.

Kolah-kaj is playing for Esteghlal Ahvaz. He has played for at least three IPL teams and similar to Kaabi, he can make an impact. His corner shots are great.

I am happy that the last team in the IPL league did not let the first team in the league to win.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

SS was awful. Just Ebrahimi was good. SS Ahvaz looleh karde bood SS tehrano.

Comment

Morteza Tabrizi has 6 goals in 18 games for Zob Ahan as a midfielder. Defenetely deserves to be in queiroz's squad for the India and Oman games

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
          Morteza Tabrizi has 6 goals in 18 games for Zob Ahan as a midfielder. Defenetely deserves to be in queiroz's squad for the India and Oman games
          Totally agreed, Tabrizi has been on fire.

Btw Omid Ebrahimi is arguably the best Iranian free kick taker, he is basically always threatening from any distance, much more than Neku who nowadays can't even hit his FKs on target it seems

Comment

I hate when players just start celebrating as soon as a penalty is awarded, as if it is an automatic goal, so dumb. PP should know better, considering it is not the first penalty they have missed this season.

Look at how Zob reacted when they got their penalty, calm, composed. And they score because of it.

Alipour comes in a with a huge smile and hugging Taremi as if everything is already sealed. These guys may be skilled, but they have a lot to learn about being professionals.

Comment

Esteghlal got 4 points from Esteghlal Ahvaz with the help of the ref both in Ahvaz in the first leg and in Azadi in the return leg.

Sepahan's most inconsistent season ever. We played great vs. PP but we were awful against Foolad today in Ahvaz.

Comment

It's painful watching my team blundering so many scoring opportunities, yet even worse wasting so many penalties in so many crucial matches. We definitely were the better team and this draw was surely an underachievement for Perspolis.

How weird that each fame that Taremi doesn't score, we often end up not winning. He is for sure the most instrumental player we have in our team.

We once again lost another golden opportunity to climb up on the table, as most top IPL teams failed as well.

Eybi yokh, in the coming weeks, we will make up for this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Amir Khan seems to fail big time in Tractor Sazi. They've lost against Padideh in an empty stadium even though it was free to watch. They are the worst looking Iranian team in the ACL tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Amir Khan seems to fail big time in Tractor Sazi. They've lost against Padideh in an empty stadium even though it was free to watch. They are the worst looking Iranian team in the ACL tbh.
                    Yet with the best squad of the league, what's new

Comment

Not trying to downgrade Zob Ahan - after Perspolis I like them the most - but it’s just frustrating how amazingly lucky they have been in our 3 clashes this season. We should have won all 3! In the first match at Azadi we easily could have demolished them by 5 goals and in the Hazfi game we were close to defeat them with 10 men. Both games were lost due to fatal referee mistakes and most importantly, because of the catastrophic finishing from our players! Now in the 3rd game Zob Ahan put up a better performance, but still we missed huge chances and Mazaheri saved the day for Zob Ahan with 3 supers saves! Man of the match for sure! Anyway, I think Perspolis and Zob Ahan consistently play the best football of the league - no team comes close so far.

TBH Tabrizi is always a pain in the ass vs. us and Mazaheri overall will probably get a TM spot next time.

btw. Interesting facts about Perspolis this year:

13th times we hit the crossbar!
                      6th times we missed a penalty!
                      Still we have scored in all our games!
                      Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
                      X