• Show
Clear All

Hummel interested in sponsoring Team Melli

Offer Details:
    3 Years
    All Football Nationalteams of Iran, from youth to senior teams, women & men
    150.000 Dollars per year to IFF
    The offer is made 2 weeks ago.

Hummel already sponsors the nationalteams of Afghanistan, Denmark, Lithuania & club teams like Vitoria de Setubal, C.D. Nacional, FC St.Pauli, CD Tenerife, Racing de Santander, Real Valladolid.

http://isna.ir/fa/news/94111912255/%...A8%D8%A7%D9%84

ajab! they should take this offer. Perhaps we can get rid of Uhlsport, they only supply our senior team by sending shit quality gear via Dubai.

Comment

Hummel is a Danish brand, they make nice shirts! Could be cool to see
      Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Hummel doesn't sponsor the Danish national team. Addidas does.

Comment

Originally posted by siz View Post
          no but hummel is a Danish brand..
          TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Hummel is very famous for handball.
            My football team also has hummel and its quality is really good ^^
            sigpic

Comment

As in August 2016.

Comment

They just got the contract a few weeks back, Adidas is out of the picture
                Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

good. I like Hummel and Kappa but IR won't ever buy Kappa because of the logo.

Comment

hum....., Hummel is a decent, semi quality brand, but their designs still leaves much to be desired..!!
                    to me, they just seem unable to ever hit a happy medium..! its like they are either too busy and tacky or too simple and boring ..!? i think it maybe the over-use of their signature Arrows Logos on the sleeves of most of their design that prevents them from hitting a Classy, Clean final design..?

i think i still slightly favor staying with Uhlsport..!!?
                    Sure, most of the practice and non-important tourney Kits they give our players seems to be of cheaper quality and fake. but whats more important is that @ least they provide Plenty of kits and and practice gears for all levels of TM and its obvious for big tournaments they do provide us with more quality and Authentic game kits...!
                    i really like the looks of our current kit, although its getting awfully aged and badly in need of a refresh..!!
                    i love the Chetah on the Kit..! its semi-unique in world of football kits and it makes even boring jersey design look good overall..! IFF Should keep adding the Chetah somewhere on our shirts regardless of future kid provider..! but i prefer it kept kamrang and more subliminally visible like early on during WC..!

i think the kicker in this Hummel deal seems to be the $150K annual sponsorship fee to boot on top of providing the kits?? if so IFF Should use their offer to squeeze similar fee from Uhlsport and stay put..!!
                    if they refuse, then fk it.... may as well we give a go to Hummel ..!!

either way, IFF's first priority must be the Providing of SUFFICIENT Number of game and practice Kits across all TM levels ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                      good. I like Hummel and Kappa but IR won't ever buy Kappa because of the logo.
                      I am sure Kappa will never come even near Team Melli ^^
                      sigpic

Comment

I only say go for it, as I live in Denmark

Comment

i freakin love hummel

Comment

I don't like their cheap design

Comment

I don't like Hummel either. I would prefer Uhlsport over them.
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Working...
                              X