No announcement yet.

Hummel interested in sponsoring Team Melli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hummel is crap...their products look like they're from 1980 and the quality isn't great. Uhlsport is much better. Unless we have puma, Nike, or adidas asking for us we shouldn't change.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Am i really the only one here who is crazy over our uhlsport jerseys? I think theyre our most amazing looking jerseys ever, especially the away one I prefer them
      over any other brand be it nike, adidas or anything else.

Comment

Our Uhlsport jerseys are awesome, but the problem is that except for our main TM and our u23, rest of them are wearing different models and fakes..

And they're so hard to get unless you live in Iran/Dubai.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          Our Uhlsport jerseys are awesome, but the problem is that except for our main TM and our u23, rest of them are wearing different models and fakes..
          And they're so hard to get unless you live in Iran/Dubai.
          Private public not being able to acquire the jersey is not the fault of Uhlsport, that's IFF's fault. IFF needs to work out a deal with Uhlsport to manufacture kits to be sold the public, which IFF gets a cut from the profit made. But of course, just like a lot of things in Iran, no one thinks of it that way. In return, bunch of copies and fakes pop up through various channels, that end up being bought by the general public that result in people being upset with their quality. I would not be surprised if that's how the fakes even made it to the TM camp before WC2014 which resulted in the players being upset.

Design wise, I think our current kits look great, and the Persian leopard adds a personal touch that not many other teams have. I had coworkers asking me if I could get them the Iranian jersey based on TM's performance against Argentina and the leopard on the jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            Private public not being able to acquire the jersey is not the fault of Uhlsport, that's IFF's fault. IFF needs to work out a deal with Uhlsport to manufacture kits to be sold the public, which IFF gets a cut from the profit made. But of course, just like a lot of things in Iran, no one thinks of it that way. In return, bunch of copies and fakes pop up through various channels, that end up being bought by the general public that result in people being upset with their quality. I would not be surprised if that's how the fakes even made it to the TM camp before WC2014 which resulted in the players being upset.

Design wise, I think our current kits look great, and the Persian leopard adds a personal touch that not many other teams have. I had coworkers asking me if I could get them the Iranian jersey based on TM's performance against Argentina and the leopard on the jersey.
            exactly, there is a big misconception out there amongst iranians thinking that the manufacturer is at fault for all these fakes our teams receive but it is indeed on the federation to be handling these issues and making sure all is ok. uhlsport was outraged when people were putting their competence to question....they had nothing to do with the whole mix up caused by IFF.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hummel is pretty decent and their designs also look good. Uhlsport riiiiide.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                exactly, there is a big misconception out there amongst iranians thinking that the manufacturer is at fault for all these fakes our teams receive but it is indeed on the federation to be handling these issues and making sure all is ok. uhlsport was outraged when people were putting their competence to question....they had nothing to do with the whole mix up caused by IFF.
                Unfair. Uhlsport German official showed up to TM's camp in Austria before World Cup 2014 and admitted most what TM had received from the Dubai branch were fake. Who knows what the Romario official and IFF were doing in between, but the IFF-Uhlsport agreement in its current form is garbage. I'd rather Shekari start all over again than these guys.

Comment

I don't know about this..

Comment

I prefer Puma or Adidas. Or just stick with Uhlsport.

Comment

I used photoshop to make what I envisioned an Iran jersey manufactured by Adidas would look like (or at least I hope would look like)

And another variation of it:

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                        I used photoshop to make what I would envision an Iran jersey manufactured by Adidas would look like (or at least I hope would look like)

And another variation of it:
                        that is sick

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          that is sick
                          Thanks

Comment

So btw, we are playing in one month, and still dont have a sponsor? Only IR...

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh11 View Post
                              Hummel is a Danish brand, they make nice shirts! Could be cool to see
                              Not so sure about that:

https://www.zalando.se/klader/hummel...160209132226:s

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
                                ? Just because the Swedish site of Zalando sells Hummel, doesn't make it a Swedish brand

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hummel_International

Funded in Germany, based in DK
                                Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Working...
                                X