Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

وقتی ترابی حتی اجازه ندارد درباره نظرسنجی ۹۰ حرف بزند

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=279809

All I can say is shame on you Mr Jalali. You proved everyone wrong again. Is money and unconditional backing up of Mr Mayeli Kodane ravani and Mr Khakpoure doru really so important? Just because they are vatani coach you can so easily ignore their failures and back them unconditionally??
    I fail to understand how you live with such a shame, but you obviously don't care. You and Mr. Mayeli Kodane ahmagh and Mr. Khakpoure do ruye kase lis (whom I had so much unnecessary respect before all these events) have proven that you are all part of Iranian football mafia and you only care about your fame and share of money regardless of anything else. Really shame on you. I for one would have preferred to end my life and not live with so much shame.....
    I hope you and Mayeli kodan and his number one supporter and die hard fan Mr khakpour sleep very well after disappointing 70 Million fans. Really good on you (this is all I can say).
    As one of my friends would say, in Iranian culture we usually say "dastet dard nakone" when someone does a really good job, but to you (and Mr Kodan and Khakpour and other old generation vatani coaches) we can only say "kunet dard nakone" since you all really "ridid very well" :-)

So what was the real motive behind this decision? Just to back the domestic coaches, in particular MK and Khakpour? Has Torabi blatantly shown mad respect for CQ and co to have caused this upset by Mr. Jalali and his gang? These guys are the purest definition of insecurity and jealousy.

What they do has nothing to do with nationalism sentiments, these guys use the nationalism excuse to vent their mental issues, Mr. Jalali's recent interview on Navad, proved his ignorance on this matter, he admitted how ignorantly he is backing the domestic coaches against CQ, just for the sake of being Iranian and nothing beyond that reason...

Comment

Exactly, pure grudge against someone who is better than them. Just read the latest from Mayeli Kodan about Team omid. As I said, I really don't understand how Jalali and Khakpour and some other people can defend this behaviour :-(
      روایت مایلی*کهن از تیم امید و «کی*روشی*ها http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=279904
      Shame on all these clowns

Comment

Working...
      X