Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible doping cases in IPL and horrific consequences.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible doping cases in IPL and horrific consequences.

The indirect source is Khabaronline so take this with caution. This news source is notorious for BS. Apparently the actual news source is Mizan news agency.

It says three current or veteran NT members are facing serious doping cases and apparently this case is a group doping case and related to one of the good teams in IPL which has a famous coach and the team has played wonderful football this season.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=280022

Edit: Apparently it is false rumors.

I hate to speculate but I wouldn't be surprised if amirhossein sadeghi is one of them....at times he looked exceptionally bigger than he previously did. I was always suspicious of him
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      I hate to speculate but I wouldn't be surprised if amirhossein sadeghi is one of them....at times he looked exceptionally bigger than he previously did. I was always suspicious of him
      Where is he now? Saba Battery?

Comment

Alishah was also the first that came to my mind
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
          Where is he now? Saba Battery?
          Yes he transferred there this past summer
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Maybe Kamyabinia too? This could be really bad

Comment

The worst thing to do right now is throw out names based on hearsay or your own random hunches. This is probably BS, so it is best to let it die.

If it is real, it will come to light by its own accord. If its fake (most likely), all we are doing is adding fuel to the fire with pointless speculating.

Comment

Sounds like one of those iranian media bs like all those times players were supposed to be banned for tattoos. No need to make a big deal out of reports or rumors.

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=280040

Officials have already denied it and say it's just a rumour

Comment

Please close this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                      The worst thing to do right now is throw out names based on hearsay or your own random hunches. This is probably BS, so it is best to let it die.
                      If it is real, it will come to light by its own accord. If its fake (most likely), all we are doing is adding fuel to the fire with pointless speculating.
                      Spot on. Unbelievable how soon we start creating some bs speculations ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X