Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 20 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Persepolis savare esteghlale for sure. We are the best in Iran

Comment

Perspolis playing an absolute beautiful football. Last I saw this team play such attacking and entertaining football was when I was a kid, in mid 80s I remember from minute 1 Perspolis was all attack, displaying attractive football. Glad to see that spirit back in our team.

Kudos to our coaching staff, especially Branko as well as our amazing young team!

Comment

Zob missing a golden opportunity to gain some more ground on first place.

Gave up a last second goal against Esteghlal Ahvaz and the game ended in draw. Lost 2 points there for Zob.

EsEs Ahvaz with two big draws as well against top table teams, trying to stay alive.

Naft vs Esteghlal will be an important match, if Naft wins they can get closer to the race as well.

Comment

Naft 1-0 Esteghlal

But I have to admit, the ref was quite bad and should've given a penalty to Esteghlal

Comment

had sometime on my hand today so I decided to watch Naft/SS game.
            what a shitty display of football from both sides. SS actually played decent when they went down one man, but what a shit show by naft.

worst part was the announcer..
            look at the offside goal by SS in the highlight's video.
            the announcer keeps celebrating even though the TV camera is zoomed on the side ref with his flag up.

Comment

Beiranvand was excellent vs SS with 3 key saves and great on aerial balls, definitely MOM for me, great to see that he is regaining form. Game was indeed pretty bad especially because of the terrible state of the pitch, most of the technical players in both teams struggled

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  Beiranvand was excellent vs SS with 3 key saves and great on aerial balls, definitely MOM for me, great to see that he is regaining form. Game was indeed pretty bad especially because of the terrible state of the pitch, most of the technical players in both teams struggled
                  I watched most of SS match. The referee was not good. the pitch was not good.

LOL. Iraq, Afghanistan, and few others will play in this stadium. IFF gets paid for teams that play in Takhti stadium.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

What is going on with Esteghlal? Honestly their squad is indeed one of the best in IPL, I mainly blame the coaching team for these back to back terrible displays, otherwise Esteghlal is benefiting from many promising young and key players of our football.

Also I have noticed that as of late our Esteghlal fans have tremendously diminished in numbers. The forum seems a bit of lackluster without them, not sure what's going on? In the past the fierce, yet friendly and funny rivalry between Perspolisi and Esteghlali members in here used to be quite fun and entertaining, however it's all gone nowadays, even our Esteghlali moderators have pretty much vanished. Look forward to see them around once again like the old times!

Is this Beiranvand in the below picture with that famous 6 taeiha gesture? That would be quite lame TBH, especially given how last year he blatantly announced himself being a hardcore Esteghlali on 90.

Comment

^Beiranvand is just like the majority: "Fame" and "money" overpowers their "passion" and "loyalty"... Declares himself as Esteghlali, but as soon as Perspolis knocked on the door ($$$) he changed his mind - now he is just licking Perspolis balls, trying to fool us fans with these gestures in order to increase the chances of him being picked up by Perspolis next season.
                      Last edited by Nariman; 02-15-2016, 06:30 PM.
                      Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        What is going on with Esteghlal? Honestly their squad is indeed one of the best in IPL, I mainly blame the coaching team for these back to back terrible displays, otherwise Esteghlal is benefiting from many promising young and key players of our football.

Also I have noticed that as of late our Esteghlal fans have tremendously diminished in numbers. The forum seems a bit of lackluster without them, not sure what's going on? In the past the fierce, yet friendly and funny rivalry between Perspolisi and Esteghlali members in here used to be quite fun and entertaining, however it's all gone nowadays, even our Esteghlali moderators have pretty much vanished. Look forward to see them around once again like the old times!

Is this Beiranvand in the below picture with that famous 6 taeiha gesture? That would be quite lame TBH, especially given how last year he blatantly announced himself being a hardcore Esteghlali on 90.
                        I think they're all around and if they're busy, I am sure they will still make time for the forum, however I know their fans are generally upset with how the team plays. They don't think they play very exciting football. Mostly they were always worried that Mazloumi would start well and collapse at the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                          ^Beiranvand is just like the majority: "Fame" and "money" overpowers their "passion" and "loyalty"... Declares himself as Esteghlali, but as soon as Perspolis knocked on the door ($$$) he changed his mind - now he is just licking Perspolis balls, trying to fool us fans with these gestures in order to increase the chances of him being picked up by Perspolis next season.
                          We can not blame this people. Many comes from very poor families and have no capacity for money and fame even if they are good people at their hearts. Beiro is a good young goal keeper. He reminds me of Abedzadeh. With proper training and management he can guarantee our goal keeping position in NT for a decade.

Comment

Beiranvand explains himself towards the end of this video, apparently supporters were chanting against him. Seyed Jalal confirms that he has couple of offers from China and he still has to think about it to make a decision, but he hopes that it wasn't his last game for Naft.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1089...84%D8%A7%D9%84

Comment

Jalal Hosseini wants to stay in Tehran from what I know. His wife just gave birth to their 2nd child and he doesn't want to be too far from his family.

Comment

Working...
                              X