TECHNICAL : Our Server is 4 times faster now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TECHNICAL : Our Server is 4 times faster now

Dear members, I did a server optimization and changed a lot of stuff around to get a faster and smoother loading as it was acting very heavy and slow since last month.

Please let me know if you are also experiencing the faster loading of our website.

Please post where you are from for us to see if this speed is consistent everywhere in the world. Thank you.

Before:
    KV3Y3V3.png

After:
    N4o7irt.png
    Last edited by webmaster; 02-12-2016, 01:24 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Definitely loads faster, and doesn't time out when I log in.

I am located in Tehrangeles.

Thanks for upgrading, I come to PFDC Forum for all my TM news needs and discussions.

Comment

Thank you webbie jan. I find the forum usually has its biggest issues after midnight (in North America). I will check then as well.
      So far its working well.

Comment

NY. Working fantastically

Comment

from Denmark, it's working very well!

Comment

Loving it. Great job WB!

Comment

Thanks guys. it is actually 20 times faster, but I wanted to be humble, and this is a major and noticeable change to our server since we moved.

Comment

Thank you Kamran jan. It was really needed as a lot of the times recently I couldn't visit the forums as it said "server is too busy".

Comment

i did encounter serves is to busy problems, but since then, speed has been optimal. Thanks Webbie, from Bay Area

Comment

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Comment

Great job webmaster!
                      Thank you for a fantastic service.

Comment

Kamran jaan, khaste nabaashi. Thank you so much for providing an amazing website for us Iranians across the world. Most forums over the past 10 years and with the birth of Social Media have gone down and lost traffic, while PFDC has kept its traffic at a high and quality level, for we're much thankful to you and the beloved PFDC staff!

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Thank you webbie jan. I find the forum usually has its biggest issues after midnight (in North America). I will check then as well.
                        So far its working well.
                        Yes Nokhodi jaan, From time to time I get server error messages on FDC at midnight (PST) which denies access to PFDC for a duration of 10-30 min.

Comment

Works great here in Bangkok! Thank you agha webmaster for all your work
                          maa bachehaaye iroonim
                          hamishe irooni mimoonim
                          baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                          baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Webbie jan, unfortunately I got the server is busy message last night. It was around midnight PST.
                            The rest of the time the server is great, but it still seems to be a minor issue.

Comment

^ I was online last night and did not notice anything, but our backups are done around that time so maybe this is why. I will look into this and lt you know. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X