Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ resigning ! - سرمربی تیم ملی به سیم آخر زد/ کی*روش: فردا استعفایم را تقدیم کفاشیان

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ resigning ! - سرمربی تیم ملی به سیم آخر زد/ کی*روش: فردا استعفایم را تقدیم کفاشیان

No comment !
    سایت رسمی برنامه نود- کانال تلگرام رسمی تیم ملی اعلام کرد؛ کارلوس کی*روش، سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران فردا استعفای خود را به تاریخ یازدهم اردیبهشت سال ۹۵ تقدیم رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال خواهد کرد.
    به گزارش سایت رسمی برنامه نود،*پس از پایان دیدار تیم*های پرسپولیس و فولاد، سرمربی تیم ملی در گفتگویی اظهار كرد: فردا برگه استعفاي خود را به تاريخ يازدهم ارديبهشت که روز انتخابات فدراسیون فوتبال است را تقديم آقاي كفاشيان خواهم كرد. اين تصميم براي كمك به ايشان است چرا كه اگر من را اخراج كند، مردم عليه*اش خواهند بود و اگر كي*روش را نگه دارد، اسدي و گروهي كه با اسدي هستند به مخالفت با ايشان خواهند پرداخت كه اين موضوع مشكل بزرگي براي رئیس فدراسيون خواهد بود. به همين دليل فردا استعفاي خودم را به تاريخ يازدهم ارديبهشت به ايشان تقديم خواهم كرد.
    وي افزود: كاري كه در حال انجام است و كمك نكردن به تيم ملي براي من ناراحت كننده است. این موضوع عصباني*ام كرده و براي من نامفهوم است. اگر به همين يك دليل به تيم ملي كمك نشود، اين قابل قبول نيست. به همين خاطر براي نشان دادن حسن نيتم فردا استعفاي خودم را كه مورخ يازدهم ارديبهشت است، تقديم خواهم كرد تا بعد از انتخابات ايشان يا رئیس جديد بتوانند تصميم جديدي بگيرند.
    http://90tv.ir/news/213356/%D8%B3%D8...A9%D9%86%D9%85

http://www.bbc.com/persian/sport/201...oz_resignation

God I hope this is not true! Im already having a bad week.

Comment

Na baba, I promise you that this is the 2nd season's first episode of "CQ & IFF" series.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Deja vu

Comment

Yeah, soap opera again

Comment

Secret hands in the sports ministry will not stop until CQ has left and our football is destroyed, just like the rest of our country!.... Dark days are ahead of us if CQ really leaves.....

Comment

Baz dobareh shoroo shod..dahanemoon servis shod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol not happening

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Baz dobareh shoroo shod..dahanemoon servis shod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  The gang in Sport Ministry won't shut up until someone kicked them out and fill their mouths with horse shit.

Comment

He should either quit or stop with the empty threats, it's getting annoying now.

Comment

Not empty threats. Gonna happen. With the IFF election coming up, this is the sports ministry's ultimatum to Kaffashian: CQ goes and you stay or vice-versa. It was only a matter of time really. Love you CQ!

Comment

I'm getting really sick of this drama. My gut tells me it's bs, because we've heard it so many times, but my brain is telling me that the IFF clown-show probably is screwing with him and TM, so it's possible.

Part of me wishes that CQ would leave and they make Mayeli kohan or Ghalenoei coach. We'd all suffer, sure, but at least people would spit at and curse these pieces of trash everywhere they go.

Comment

i do not care anymore, this is really tiring.
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Here is the story guys:

We all know that the Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports Mahmoud Goudarzi does not like CQ and he does not want him because he thinks that having CQ as head-coach costs too much money although I believe that money is a bullshit reason for not having CQ as our head-coach.

Unfortunately the main financial source of Kafashian and his incompetent federation is Youth Affairs and Sports. In fedroseeyone kafashian orzeye daramad zaei nadare. This puts a lot of pressure on Kafashian and it is the main reason that Kafashian was even happy for CQ departure after friendly games against Chile and Sweden but it did not happen fortunately.

Ba in hal, both vezarat and Kafashian know that people want CQ and they do not want to see idiots like Mayeli Kohan, Ghalenoei, etc in TM. Because of that, non of them nemikhan havadara fekr konan ona moghasere raftane CQ hastan age khodaee nakarde CQ bere.

We also saw that u23 team under incompetent coaching staff did not have any problem in terms of good training camp, friendly matches, preparation, cloth, etc. Vezarat varzesh helped them more than $ 2.0 us dollars (around 8 milliard toman) in last 12 months. Sadly they are not willing to give less than that amount to fix the training pitch of the TM. According to Afshin Peyrovani, if the shirt of any Iran national team players was ripped or there was blood on the shirt of any player during away Guam game, they had to substitute that player because they did not have another shirt to give him. U23 team did not have any of those problems and this makes fans, media, CQ, etc very sad.

Personally I really hate this vezarat varzesh especially Mahmoud Goudarzi. They did not let u23 team gets Zlatko Kranjcar and they destroyed that team. Dr. Mohammad Dadkan attacked vezarat Varzesh and Goudarzi several times.

IMO CQ will be with us until 2018 but he will leave after that. He will not be our coach for whole his life. He definitely needs rest and less stressful job after 2018. However if he leave us before 2018 we should really thank God if we get someone like Branko Ivankovic over likes of Mayeli Kohan, Daei, Ghotbi, Ghalenoei, Faraki, etc. Hopefully they fix the training pitch of senior national team before start of next round and the team with CQ management gets the best possible results in WCQs 2018.

Comment

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1087...A8%D8%B9%D8%AF!

Comment

Working...
                              X