Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ resigning ! - سرمربی تیم ملی به سیم آخر زد/ کی*روش: فردا استعفایم را تقدیم کفاشیان

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    We had probably the most talented team in the U-23 Asian Qualifiers too. What about our clubs? Every year they get beaten by Arab teams, badly. See what happened? It's a system we need, and CQ brings a system. Talent gets you not very far, I'm sorry to say.
    I like this statement: "CQ brings a statement".

Unfortunately, it's lost on most people, even those who say that CQ is a good coach. Most here believe that CQ is needed for qualification to the 2018 World Cup. Like always, we don't seem to have an real ambition or awareness of what's around us. It's like standing in a garden and only staring at one flower. People should be fighting tooth-and-nail for CQ to stay not because he can qualify us to the World Cup but because with his direction, and a semi-competent IFF to back (which we've yet seen), we can start the process of completely revamping our footballing culture (similar to what Hashemian described for Germany).

Comment

The biggest positive about CQ is his ability to keep us competitive (at least in Asia) with one of the lowest budgets of the top 20 football federations in Asia. They keep tying his hands and he keeps fighting. I just don't think anyone else could have done so much with TM under these circumstances. Two weeks before our next camp and we still don't have a practice pitch and uniforms, the most basic needs of any team. Pretty soon, they won't give him any balls and they have to practice with toop pelastici. It is just sad!!!!!!
      Just imagine if they stop fighting him and give him what he wants for the next couple of years.
      sigpic

Comment

Best news ever HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
        TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post

Wtf

Comment

when that happen, real madrid is the end of them

Comment

Very creative. How is he going to get through post game interviews without crying?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                when that happen, real madrid is the end of them

Comment

Wait what does the newspaper say? I unfortunately can't read Farsi.

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewNekoui View Post
                    Wait what does the newspaper say? I unfortunately can't read Farsi.
                    it says according to real madrid site, Mayeli Kohan to replace Rafa Benitez!
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Yani ridan be Mammad kodan
                      TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                        it says according to real madrid site, Mayeli Kohan to replace Rafa Benitez!
                        Thanks! That's Comedy Gold! Khelli Bahal hastan

Comment

Working...
                        X