Azmoun: Playing for Real Madrid not impossible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
    Dejagah won bundesliga with wolfsburg but as soon as he joined TM his career went downhill
    I beg to differ. He was a star in Fulham as well. His career didn't go downhill, his decision making did.
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Do you guys think if Sardar had an offer from Barcelona he would refuse?

I wonder since he has said in different interviews that he's a Madrid fan.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
        Do you guys think if Sardar had an offer from Barcelona he would refuse?

I wonder since he has said in different interviews that he's a Madrid fan.
        Of course he wouldn't refuse. Don't mistake being a fan to being an idiot lol. He would 100% accept.

Comment

Azmoun needs to shut up. He's accomplished nothing and it's clear now that all the Inter Milan/Barcelona etc rumors last year were trumped up by his agent. He's immature and perhaps the bigger issue is that he lacks fitness and is a fragile player. He needs to delete his instagram, put on some muscle, transfer to a decent club and then he can talk

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
            Azmoun needs to shut up. He's accomplished nothing and it's clear now that all the Inter Milan/Barcelona etc rumors last year were trumped up by his agent. He's immature and perhaps the bigger issue is that he lacks fitness and is a fragile player. He needs to delete his instagram, put on some muscle, transfer to a decent club and then he can talk
            You must be living under a rock.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_cheetah View Post
              You must be living under a rock.

Oh yeah? How's that? what's he accomplished?

Comment

Working...
              X