Iran possible 3rd round draws for WCQ 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KhumoUzbek View Post
    Telling the truth is one thing, but telling the truth mixed with blind hatred is another, I would say. It's easily distinguishable.
    What teams do you prefer to have in your (Uzbekistan) group?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Mourinho offered Syria national team job

http://www.goal.com/en/news/13712/ex...ional-team-job

Just imagine..

I would like to see more top coach train modest teams and show they can do wonders (like Hiddink does several times). It is easy to hide behind star seeded teams like Ancelotti and win often.

Comment

Telling the truth is one thing, but telling the truth mixed with blind hatred is another, I would say. It's easily distinguishable.
        Not planning to turn this into long back and forth argument, but as I ask AGAIN for the final time tell me any 1 thing from my original statement that is INCORRECT. I'm only telling the truth as I want my team to finally qualify to the World Cup ffs. just hoping for the best with the current "coach" ain't gonna cut it in the final round. Gotta bring quality foreign coach. Babayan is adding nothing to the team. Any person with football understanding can see Uzbekistan national team doesn't display any tactical strategy of any sort during the matches since he took over. We only won those games againt these minnows thanks to strong legionnaire players. Not only Babayan isn't adding anything, he is actually hurting the team by using his shitty Pakhtakor players (only Masharipov and Sergeev are the exception) too much instead of the best 11 Uzbekistan players at the moment. He's also keep using old ass players like Jeparov (who is useless now btw) & Geynrikh, etc.
        Since we are in Persian forum, look at what Iran is doing for objective comparison. Setting up a great friendlies and introducing many talented youth players into the national team. That's how it should be and that's what great foreign coach brings to the table. and mark my words, this will be the difference maker as why Iran will contend for the qualification again, while Uzbekistan (thanks to the strong legionnaire players) will cause some trouble to such strong teams but eventually we will barely (MOST LIKELY with this idiot coach) miss out on qualification to the World Cup AGAIN.
        Have a good day

Comment

I think in the scenario that the groups end up looking like this:

Group1
          Iran
          Japan
          Saudi
          China
          Iraq
          Syria/Thailand

Group 2

Australia
          Korea
          Uzbekistan
          UAE
          Qatar
          Syria/Thailand

It is highly possible that Uzbekistan could get a world cup spot. Either from South Korea or from a playoff spot. The contenders in that group would make it easier for S.K to drop points while you gain points(Qatar/UAE are less likely to park the bus against Uzbekistan than South Korea) Your playoff would then be against Saudi/Iraq. Do-able.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            I think in the scenario that the groups end up looking like this:

Group1
            Iran
            Japan
            Saudi
            China
            Iraq
            Syria/Thailand

Group 2

Australia
            Korea
            Uzbekistan
            UAE
            Qatar
            Syria/Thailand

It is highly possible that Uzbekistan could get a world cup spot. Either from South Korea or from a playoff spot. The contenders in that group would make it easier for S.K to drop points while you gain points(Qatar/UAE are less likely to park the bus against Uzbekistan than South Korea) Your playoff would then be against Saudi/Iraq. Do-able.
            maybe but i think we will get a good group i have a good feeling about it

Comment

^ And after that play-off they still have to face the North-American side. Probably Honduras.

Comment

Originally posted by Chael McGregor View Post
                Not planning to turn this into long back and forth argument, but as I ask AGAIN for the final time tell me any 1 thing from my original statement that is INCORRECT. I'm only telling the truth as I want my team to finally qualify to the World Cup ffs. just hoping for the best with the current "coach" ain't gonna cut it in the final round. Gotta bring quality foreign coach. Babayan is adding nothing to the team. Any person with football understanding can see Uzbekistan national team doesn't display any tactical strategy of any sort during the matches since he took over. We only won those games againt these minnows thanks to strong legionnaire players. Not only Babayan isn't adding anything, he is actually hurting the team by using his shitty Pakhtakor players (only Masharipov and Sergeev are the exception) too much instead of the best 11 Uzbekistan players at the moment. He's also keep using old ass players like Jeparov (who is useless now btw) & Geynrikh, etc.
                Since we are in Persian forum, look at what Iran is doing for objective comparison. Setting up a great friendlies and introducing many talented youth players into the national team. That's how it should be and that's what great foreign coach brings to the table. and mark my words, this will be the difference maker as why Iran will contend for the qualification again, while Uzbekistan (thanks to the strong legionnaire players) will cause some trouble to such strong teams but eventually we will barely (MOST LIKELY with this idiot coach) miss out on qualification to the World Cup AGAIN.
                Have a good day
                I didn't say you said something incorrect, nevertheless I cannot say they're all correct either. You exaggerated grossly enriching it mainly with your opinions. Use expressions "I think, in my opinion" as often as you can. Your reasoning is too strict to be objective therefore it cannot represent a majority's point of view. So you calculated it's 100% fail, 100 times worse, Lobanov isn't in top 5. You have to publish it then to make it widely accepted. They're all "your" opinions. Neither correct nor incorrect. The only thing I may agree on (see!) is Pakhtakor might be involved in match fixing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
                  What teams do you prefer to have in your (Uzbekistan) group?
                  As for me, I would prefer the following group:

1. Iran
                  2. Japan
                  3. Uzbekistan
                  4. China
                  5. Qatar
                  6. Thailand

Comment

As for me, I would prefer the following group:
                    1. Iran
                    2. Japan
                    3. Uzbekistan
                    4. China
                    5. Qatar
                    6. Thailand
                    Why do you want Qatar over Iraq?

Comment

we will get a good draw if we avoid saudi and qatar, not that we wont beat them but generally is better for everyone if we dont meet them

Comment

This is the group I would like to see

Iran
                        Japan
                        Uzbekistan
                        China
                        Iraq
                        Thailand
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                          Why do you want Qatar over Iraq?
                          It seems Qatar is somewhat stronger than Iraq when it comes to WCQ.

Comment

All I know is I want Saudi Arabia and Iraq in our group. I want revenge!
                            www.teammellitalk.com
                            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeT...KBjpbj8wT8feJg
                            Instagram: @teammellitalk
                            Twitter: Iranian Footy@teammellitalk
                            www.facebook.com/teammellitalk
                            Subscribe on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...8714?mt=2&ls=1

Comment

all i want is to qualify for the WC and thats the reason why we dont have to be to emotional with our pick. easiest group= best group

Iran
                              South Korea (i know these 2 matches will be very hard and emotional, but South Korea is not even close as hard as Japan)
                              Uzbekistan (because we would miss a home game if we play against saudi)
                              China
                              Iraq
                              Thailand

The key is to avoid arab teams, because we allways look shaky against them, and look allways way better against "Cheshmtangha"!!!!
                              FAGHAT PERSPOLIS

Comment

Qatar is stronger than Saudi Arabia and Iraq

Comment

Working...
                                X