Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran Jersey - online buying, discount

Hello,

if some of you are interested in uhlsport jersey, not all sizes are available, but until monday you get special discount, 20% extra off, around 27,92€.

small size for kids, red
    https://www.engelhorn.de/sp/produkte...4049_color=500

normal sizes
    https://www.engelhorn.de/sp/produkte...3920_color=100

btw, a lot of football stuff, shoes, whatever in sports sale 20% EXTRA DISCOUNT. some very very low price which have anyway discount..
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Only ships to Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Damn, those prices are moft!! I'd definately buy one if they shipped to Sweden..

Comment

I wanted to buy for myself when i find out that the red is there. but they have nothing for irani chaghaloos anymore, damn...

i bought long time ago before world cup the white jersey there, but the red was not in their list. now it is really really cheap, specially now if you order these easter days, easter discount 20% on top.

a lot of things very cheap on this site, like it. but ya forget to say it is only for some countries around germany. probably via eMail contact and paying before shipping, they will help and send for you...
        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
        -

Comment

I miss PFDC's great jersey wars of 2013ish.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
            I wanted to buy for myself when i find out that the red is there. but they have nothing for irani chaghaloos anymore, damn...

i bought long time ago before world cup the white jersey there, but the red was not in their list. now it is really really cheap, specially now if you order these easter days, easter discount 20% on top.

a lot of things very cheap on this site, like it. but ya forget to say it is only for some countries around germany. probably via eMail contact and paying before shipping, they will help and send for you...
            thanks man
            im very interested in buying a White Large which they still have in stock.
            can you email them in english for USA shipping requests..??

Can you confirm that they are a legit company, not some scandalous internet temporary pop-up shop..?

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
              Only ships to Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg
              yea man that really sucks..!!
              i went through the Amazon check out with it, but at the end it says can't ship beyond those countries..!!

ive been looking for an official Uhl home jersey for a while now..!! at least from the Pic on their site, that kit looks legit Uhlsport , not an obvious chinese knockoff

Comment

Working...
              X