Dejagah - 7
          Jahanbakhsh - 7.5
          Azmoun - 7.5

---

Torabi - 6
          Ansarifard - 5
          Taremi - 6

Comment

Queiroz: "I dedicate this win to those who haven't supported us through the time."

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=287765

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Queiroz: "I dedicate this win to those who haven't supported us through the time."

I am afraid, CQ might leave after this ... he is fed up!! .. didn't look too good today. He said, he is not happy and that he left the press conference without answering any questions.

We might have lost the best coach we have ever had!!

Comment

Iran vs Oman Player Ratings | Post Match Discussion

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                I am afraid, CQ might leave after this ... he is fed up!! .. didn't look too good today. He said, he is not happy and that he left the press conference without answering any questions.

We might have lost the best coach we have ever had!!
                The way he was waving at the fans in the stadium looked like a farewell to me TBH. Seemed like he was thanking the dans for their continuous support, and saying goodbye

Comment

I think Montazeri and Hosseini are still easily our best centerbacks. They are very solid and reliable, we probably should pair a younger defender with either against the faster teams. Pouraliganji is only stalling/getting worse since he moved to China and Qatar so he's still a question mark, we need to invest in Kanaani, Hadi Mohammadi or idealy try to work on adapting Cheshmi more to that position imo

Comment

Beiranvand - 6-- didn't do much, had a good throw or two.
                    Rezaeian - 6.-- his finishing touches are a bit lacking, but I noticed today just how much this guy runs up and down the field. might be why CQ picks him.
                    Montazeri - 7 solid, made a lot of smart passes and was always looking to move it forward.
                    Hosseini - 7-- Jalal just being Jalal, solid and clean.
                    Hajsafi - 6.5. He was busting ass first half and was making good dribbles and passes, not so sure what happened to him in the second half, he looked pissed when subbed off.
                    Ebrahimi - 7 - I think he might be one of the most consistent IPL based players I've ever seen in TM. he is solid and continues to deliver what is asked of him very well. just wish he would shoot more he really has a great and powerful shot.
                    Ezzatollahi - 8 - was much better than the last game. He showed much better passing accuracy and many fancy playmaking skills today. he took on lots of hard dribbles and made his way to the goal a couple times, gave a beautiful flick pass to karim too. If you pay attention to his passes you can see that he has very good vision and understanding of the pitch. I am simply delighted at the fact that this player who hasn't even played much for his club, has so much innate quality, I am super excited to see this guy in bigger tournaments and excited to see him improve and grow as a player.
                    Amiri - 5.5 not as bad as india, but still showed his stupid lack of right foot.
                    Dejagah - 7.5 - did a good job as captain and had a couple of good shots against al habsi, sometimes his play stopped the counter attacks tho.
                    Jahanbakhsh - 7 - seems to be getting much more in sync with TM and was showing a very good level of hustle and passing today.
                    Azmoun - 8-- what can I say, scored two fantastic headers in less than one half. we all know that al habsi is easily one of the best GK's in asia, scoring on him isn't an easy task, and azmoun mixed his ass twice with some really bullet headers today.
                    I don't think we have had a forward that can jump and score headers so clinically since the departure of daei and hash.
                    overall I saw much less rust in the team, and much better small area passing.
                    However i didn't like how the dropped the tempo in the second half.
                    -------------------------------
                    Torabi - 6- didn't impress much tbh.
                    Ansarifard - 5-- seemed to be hustling well and seems to be much stronger than before, hope he can be more useful for TM soon.
                    Taremi - didn't do much, but he also wasn't on for long. ATM I'm gonna have to say i prefer taremi over ansarifard because taremi seems to have a better understanding of our team and pairs well with azmoun,
                    Last edited by KeonKish; 03-29-2016, 02:56 PM.
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      Beiranvand - 6-- didn't do much, had a good throw or two.

Rezaeian - 6.-- his finishing touches are a bit lacking, but I noticed today just how much this guy runs up and down the field. might be why CQ picks him.

Montazeri - 7 solid, made a lot of smart passes and was always looking to move it forward.

Hosseini - 7-- Jalal just being Jalal, solid and clean.

Hajsafi - 6.5. He was busting ass first half and was making good dribbles and passes, not so sure what happened to him in the second half, he looked pissed when subbed off.

Ebrahimi - 7 - I think he might be one of the most consistent IPL based players I've ever seen in TM. he is solid and continues to deliver what is asked of him very well. just wish he would shoot more he really has a great and powerful shot.

Ezzatollahi - 8 - was much better than the last game. He showed much better passing accuracy and many fancy playmaking skills today. he took on lots of hard dribbles and made his way to the goal a couple times, gave a beautiful flick pass to karim too. If you pay attention to his passes you can see that he has very good vision and understanding of the pitch. I am simply delighted at the fact that this player who hasn't even played much for his club, has so much innate quality, I am super excited to see this guy in bigger tournaments and excited to see him improve and grow as a player.

Amiri - 5.5 not as bad as india, but still showed his stupid lack of right foot.

Dejagah - 7.5 - did a good job as captain and had a couple of good shots against al habsi, sometimes his play stopped the counter attacks tho.

Jahanbakhsh - 7 - seems to be getting much more in sync with TM and was showing a very good level of hustle and passing today.

Azmoun - 8-- what can I say, scored two fantastic headers in less than one half. we all know that al habsi is easily one of the best GK's in asia, scoring on him isn't an easy task, and azmoun mixed his ass twice with some really bullet headers today.
                      I don't think we have had a forward that can jump and score headers so clinically since the departure of daei and hash.

overall I saw much less rust in the team, and much better small area passing.
                      However i didn't like how the dropped the tempo in the second half.

Torabi - 6- didn't impress much tbh.
                      Ansarifard - 5-- seemed to be hustling well and seems to be much stronger than before, hope he can be more useful for TM soon.
                      Taremi - didn't do much, but he also wasn't on for long. ATM I'm gonna have to say i prefer taremi over azmoun because taremi seems to have a better understanding of our team and pairs well with azmoun,
                      Yeah pretty spot on analysis. Rezaeian has very high work rate and great stamina (especially compared to most Iranian players), funny thing is Ghafouri also is strong in those two areas except he is more balanced and Rezaeian is more offensive minded

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

people like mayli kohan, iran has been top rank in asia for over 3 years, our last defeat to a asian team was in 2013, i mean 90 min game, i am sure teams would prefer to face australia than us

Comment

Dr. Alireza Asadi in the stadium

Comment

Applaud for the first 35 minutes, boo for the last 55.

Beiranvand - 6

Rezaeian - 5
                            Montazeri - 6
                            Hosseini - 6
                            Hajsafi - 5.5

Ebrahimi - 4.5
                            Ezzatollahi - 7
                            Amiri - 3
                            Dejagah - 4
                            Jahanbakhsh - 6

Azmoun - 7.5

Torabi - 4
                            Ansarifard - 4
                            Taremi - /

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              Taremi - didn't do much, but he also wasn't on for long. ATM I'm gonna have to say i prefer taremi over azmoun because taremi seems to have a better understanding of our team and pairs well with azmoun,
                              Did you mean Taremi over Ashkan?

Comment

Working...
                              X