Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Dr. Alireza Asadi in the stadium
    Dr. Asadi ??? has anyone seen this man's doctorate degree and the subject he earned his degree in?? ... Be andazeh khar ham aghl nadareh !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
      Dr. Asadi ??? has anyone seen this man's doctorate degree and the subject he earned his degree in?? ... Be andazeh khar ham aghl nadareh !!!
      He is as much doctor as Ahmadinejad

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
        Did you mean Taremi over Ashkan?
        i meant taremi over ansarifard
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Ansarifar tries too hard and that affects his game. He needs to calm down, smoke some weed and then he will start to see improvements for TM. Right now, Taremi is by far the better option going forward compared to Karim.

Comment

Eyval JB

Comment

Did he sneeze? Bless him

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                Eyval JB

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                Did he sneeze? Bless him
                No, they are copying a celebration that got popular in the last NFL season by the Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton. It's called "dabbing" and based on a dance that got popular in the hip hop scene. I personally think is a bit silly and not a big fan of it, and was surprised to see them do it while I was watching the game.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dab_(dance)

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  No, they are copying a celebration that got popular in the last NFL season by the Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton. It's called "dabbing" and based on a dance that got popular in the hip hop scene. I personally think is a bit silly and not a big fan of it, and was surprised to see them do it while I was watching the game.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dab_(dance)
                  Yes I know it was the worst dab I've ever seen. Majority of the stadium probably didn't even know what they were doing.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                    Yes I know it was the worst dab I've ever seen. Majority of the stadium probably didn't even know what they were doing.
                    I agree.

Comment

Individual Ratings:
                      Beiranvand - 6 (looked confident, came out of his goal well, nice throws, just wasn't tested very much)

Rezaeian - 5 (terrible finishing touches, predictable and poor crosses)
                      Montazeri - 6.5 (not really tested, played fairly well)
                      Hosseini - 6.5 (same as pejman)
                      Hajsafi - 5.5 (predictable dribbles, poor touches, poor man marking, no good crosses. Moved up well on few occasions)

Ebrahimi - 7 (played well, covered a lot of the field, I like his threatening shots and how he is willing to shoot. Nice tackles, and passes)
                      Ezzatollahi - 8 (Wow! Amazing dribbles, nice through balls, quick short passes, threatening in the air. Great game)

Amiri - 2 (terrible all around, nothing good to say about him)
                      Dejagah - 7.5 (solid match, did what he had to do. Good short passes, dribbles and shots. Looked a bit gassed early on)
                      Jahanbakhsh - 7 (much more active in the first half, but good overall)

Azmoun - 8.5 (Two goals, damesh garm)

subs:
                      Torabi - 6.5 (made his presence felt, quick counters)
                      Ansarifard - 5.5 (a bit invisible, wasted the chance that he had)
                      Taremi - 5 (not visible, but not on for long either)

Overall:

- First half was amazing, second half was much slower
                      - Our defense and goalie were not tested, due to the fact that Oman at 9 people defending at all times and that our DMF did a great job stopping the play from progressing
                      - I loved out quick short passes, switch of play, triangles, long range shots, and we are deadly on set pieces
                      - Our youngsters are continuing to shine and grow
                      - Amiri has been useless the past few games, and Hajsafi continues to show that he is not a LB. Would love to one day see Mohammadi as LB and Ehsan as LM but this seems like a fantasy

- Well done to our boys, nice win. Off we go to the next round on top of the group with an unreal goal difference, undefeated. Despite having no friendlies we looked very organized the past 2 games. Everyone seems pretty fit and the moral of the team as always is very high. Keep up the good work, make us proud in the next round!
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        Beiranvand - 6-- didn't do much, had a good throw or two.
                        Rezaeian - 6.-- his finishing touches are a bit lacking, but I noticed today just how much this guy runs up and down the field. might be why CQ picks him.
                        Montazeri - 7 solid, made a lot of smart passes and was always looking to move it forward.
                        Hosseini - 7-- Jalal just being Jalal, solid and clean.
                        Hajsafi - 6.5. He was busting ass first half and was making good dribbles and passes, not so sure what happened to him in the second half, he looked pissed when subbed off.
                        Ebrahimi - 7 - I think he might be one of the most consistent IPL based players I've ever seen in TM. he is solid and continues to deliver what is asked of him very well. just wish he would shoot more he really has a great and powerful shot.
                        Ezzatollahi - 8 - was much better than the last game. He showed much better passing accuracy and many fancy playmaking skills today. he took on lots of hard dribbles and made his way to the goal a couple times, gave a beautiful flick pass to karim too. If you pay attention to his passes you can see that he has very good vision and understanding of the pitch. I am simply delighted at the fact that this player who hasn't even played much for his club, has so much innate quality, I am super excited to see this guy in bigger tournaments and excited to see him improve and grow as a player.
                        Amiri - 5.5 not as bad as india, but still showed his stupid lack of right foot.
                        Dejagah - 7.5 - did a good job as captain and had a couple of good shots against al habsi, sometimes his play stopped the counter attacks tho.
                        Jahanbakhsh - 7 - seems to be getting much more in sync with TM and was showing a very good level of hustle and passing today.
                        Azmoun - 8-- what can I say, scored two fantastic headers in less than one half. we all know that al habsi is easily one of the best GK's in asia, scoring on him isn't an easy task, and azmoun mixed his ass twice with some really bullet headers today.
                        I don't think we have had a forward that can jump and score headers so clinically since the departure of daei and hash.
                        overall I saw much less rust in the team, and much better small area passing.
                        However i didn't like how the dropped the tempo in the second half.
                        -------------------------------
                        Torabi - 6- didn't impress much tbh.
                        Ansarifard - 5-- seemed to be hustling well and seems to be much stronger than before, hope he can be more useful for TM soon.
                        Taremi - didn't do much, but he also wasn't on for long. ATM I'm gonna have to say i prefer taremi over ansarifard because taremi seems to have a better understanding of our team and pairs well with azmoun,
                        good analysis again..!
                        you not as much, but most here are being ridiculous with their berating of Amiri..!
                        i thought he was terrible in the India game and was surprised to see him get a starting nod, but today he played well, ran himself ragged and gave hell to the omani's Right sided defense and made himself available for service time and time again..!! imo overall he played a better game than Ehsan and rightfully he was kept on for the full 90.
                        HajSafi had a very bright start to his game today, but faded horribly after the first 30min or so and went back to his usual self (start every move brightly but finish Terribly and do it over and over and over and fking over....!) He is clearly not comfortable defending, but also badly lacks a decent-enough final touch going forward..!! i suppose the only thing keeping Ehsan in the line-up constantly is the sever lack of good Left sided players, especially so historically in TM...!
                        on the improvements front (of their Caliber) HajSafi seems nearly as hopeless as Ansarifard..! they both get games time and freaking time again yet it seems the same ol meh ehsan o karim performance over and fking over..!
                        i was blown away to hear the announcer say today was Karim's 50th freaking cap..! did i hear that right..?? i mean what is the guy's goal per game ratio anymore..?? like .005?? lol joking im being harsh him, i'd give him an A for effort in his recent stints..! at least he was hustling and looking for scoring, which was very encouraging sign compared to the old Karim that would often get lost in the scheme and invisible..!! but like ive said many times before, both are way over-rated and simply are not high caliber enough/international quality players..!!

btw, i was surprise to see Taremi being brought on late instead of another who had not featured at all ...! i much prefer him to Karim nevertheless and he did put himself about in the little time afforded.
                        also was surprised Torabi wasnt afforded more playing time too..!! i thought he played quiet well in the short time given and didnt hug the ball as much a Dejagha and released some nice balls forward..!! still you can tell this guy is a higher caliber of a footballer than your average IPL TM rep, i think he will be the next player to get a EU interest, especially if afforded more playing time in our friendly games coming up..!

Comment

of course cq doesn't go full force now and reveals his plans right before the final qualification.

Comment

This was caught on IRIB Varzesh

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              This was caught on IRIB Varzesh
                              What exactly am I looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                                What exactly am I looking at?
                                If you look right above CQ's head you can see a spectator showing his middle finger to him. No worries, idiots and hooligans exist all places

Comment

Working...
                                X