Iran vs Oman Player Ratings | Post Match Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
    If you look right above CQ's head you can see a spectator showing his middle finger to him. No worries, idiots and hooligans exist all places
    Most likely MKs cousin.

Comment

If you look right above CQ's head you can see a spectator showing his middle finger to him. No worries, idiots and hooligans exist all places
      how do u know his doing this to cq

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
        how do u know his doing this to cq
        His face is not directed at the Omani player, but seems to be towards CQ. I assume he is pointing his middle finger towards CQ.

Comment

His face is not directed at the Omani player, but seems to be towards CQ. I assume he is pointing his middle finger towards CQ.
          or it could be against the journalist or some other player or the 40.000 crowd.

Comment

Just came back from Iran. I was at this game, a long time dream to watch TM play live at Azadi came true. Jaaye hamegie shoma ke hozour nadashtin khali boud. Ezatolahi was MVP in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Soroush-IK View Post
              Just came back from Iran. I was at this game, a long time dream to watch TM play live at Azadi came true. Jaaye hamegie shoma ke hozour nadashtin khali boud. Ezatolahi was MVP in my opinion.
              Considering their age, both Ezatolahi and Azmoun have a really bright future with TM.

Comment

Working...
              X