Is Givova TM's Kit Sponsor now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Givova TM's Kit Sponsor now?

Earlier on Navad news page there was an article that said Givova the Italian brand is Iran's new Kit Sponsor, but now the article is removed. I thought it was kind of odd that it showed up during half time. Maybe the journalist heard something while in the Stadium!!! who knows! but I did look up this brand ... it is another Uhlsport basically. Actually Uhlsport is sponsoring much better teams.. !!! so maybe this brand is worse..
    sigpic

ok the Article is back! not sure what happened there

http://90tv.ir/news/231122/%D8%AC%DB...6-%D8%B4%D8%AF
    sigpic

Comment

It's also on Varzesh3

Comment

can't wait till we get rid of the Uozpalang!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
          can't wait till we get rid of the Uozpalang!!!
          Don't worry, we're literally getting rid of them

Comment

come on guys I can't belive u report this shit from varzesh 3 , in the last year we have had a handful of this new brand articles.
            My guess is that TM will stay with uhlsport until 1 year ahead of the world cup. then they will negotiate for a new contract

Comment

Our design is going to be so dull. It's probably going to be like the Saipa kit with green or red instead of the black and white for the rest. Terrible contract we had nice looking kits in uhlsport at least

Comment

I would rather wait, until the kit is presented. We have heard too many rumors about our new kit.

Comment

I know even Carlos doesn't like Puma, but I want Puma soo bad. Puma or Adidas.

Comment

Please not ginova... why not hummels, jako, joma, macron or whatever...

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Givova
                      wikipedia also says that givova is the new kit sponsor (also Saipa F.C., Siah Jamegan Khorasan F.C., Rah Ahan F.C., Iran Nirooye Zamini Tehran F.C., Bargh Jadid Fars F.C.)

EDIT: I think it's still bullshit news

Comment

Torabian: "We haven't signed a contract with Givova yet."

http://www.irna.ir/fa/News/82016133/

Comment

I think that the the employees of IFF are just sitting there for a few hours, drinking tea and a bit of khoso-vesh/gossip before they go home.

adidas: yes or no
                          Puma: yes or no
                          Joma: yes or no
                          Givova: yes or no

If its not possible to reach a contract with one company you move on to the next one. This whole kit sponsor story should be solved immediately. I dont know how it can take months for them to decide, realistically and logically it shouldn't take more than a few days or maximum a week.

Comment

Anything besides an Iranian or Chinese brand is a win
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

We should just stay with Uhlsport unless another sponsor offers a better design

Comment

Working...
                              X